Sam Lutfi Says It's "Tea Time" After 5 Year 2019 TRO Allegedly Expired

This person is dangerous af, and fans should not even pay attention to him. Every celebrity he attached to has a restraining order against me. The fact he's still obsessed with Britney after 16 years speaks volumes 

Don't listen to his sinister character!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

u know what... i dont care... brit is free for years now and has done NOTHING besides posting random nonsense s#eet on insta

(Dont come at me. I GOT IT, ITS REAL LIFE, IS HER RIGHT TO DO WHATEREVER SHE WANTS TO DO. But I feel entitled to feel that our support for Free Britney for YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRS was in vain)

I miss Britney Spears, the legendary performer/singer PERIOD :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

11 hours ago, BPI said:

Tea should be poured in court, on social is useless, it's just gossip

That’s not how it works unfortunately. Court of public opinion brings change. The courts will maintain status quo as long as they can until the public applies pressure.

Didn't we learn anything in 2007/2008? Enough with this man, his obsession with her is something else. Don't you remember what Courtney Love and her daughter said about him? Didn't you hear those audios Courntey Love shared? Enough with this man...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The only thing I want out of this man is rebellion and any other unleaked tracks. I’m not gonna engage with him on social media for that to potentially happen though. I can’t support him in any capacity but I can’t lie, I am intrigued to hear what he has to say. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.