New Instagram Post: Britney with Bryan after the bar (Bryan acting like Elvis)

I don't care what anyone says about Bryan, she looks and sounds relaxed around him and that's all that matters at the end of the day. She sounds like herself in this video, and it's been a LONG time that we don't hear her old little laugh. Btw, she was in her best era when he was in ''charge'' of the conservatorship around 2015-2016, she was slowly returning to be her old self at the time and I guess he brings out the best of her when he's around. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

If there’s one thing that never fails to make me smile is the way Britney laughs. I love that she’s happy and having a good time. I also want to add that I’m not blind and I’m not forgetting the things Bryan said… I just believe family dynamics are hard and it’s not always easy to fully distance yourself. Personally, I would have never been able to forgive him, but it seems Britney did… I just hope he’s there for the right reasons and I hope Britney stops the cycle of funding his life. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

In case we forgot...

When asked about how Britney feels about the conservatorship and admitting that he knows that Britney wants out of the conservatorship.

“Whether someone’s coming in peace to help or they’re coming in with you know an attitude like, having someone constantly tell you to do something, it’s gotta be frustrating.”

“She’s been in this thing for quite some time now. Obviously there was a need for it in the beginning.”

Wow really? Reducing the conservatorship to "it's frustrating when someone tells you what to do." Like seriously? You think THAT'S the problem with the conservatorship?

When asked how he feels about the Free Britney Movement

“I don’t follow it that well, but I am aware that like, they feel like you know like it’s I dunno maybe she’s being confined or something or held against her will in some capacity. I can’t speak for them.”

Britney literally said she was being held against her will, but he's acting nonchalant about the whole thing like it's nothing.

How he feels about the women in the Spears family…

“The women in this family are very very strong minded and they wanna do what they wanna do. And as much as I admire that, as a guy of being like one of two guys in this entire family…it kinda sucks man.”

So he's a s3xist a-hole...

It's interesting to me that despite him being a blatant s3xist AND showing that he had more involvement and knowledge of the conservatorship than people like to admit (he was her own business manager, or did we forget that too?), everyone is all about how we should trust him, he's a good guy, etc. 

If there was anyone that KNEW she wanted out and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help her, it's Brian. Yet, Britney spares him of rage which just tells me that Britney is either just ridiculous or her anger is beyond misplaced.

Yep - those were his words and he would have been a direct witness to her suffering. 

I could be wrong, but it seems like his allegiance seems to flip flop depending on what's better for him.  It looks like he was sent in to offer a questionable olive branch after Britney made a comment about missing her family, and they're trying to use this to lure her back to Louisiana, all the better to trap her in another conservatorship & seize her money for themselves.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the "OMG! She needs help!" tabloid hysterics suddenly faded away when she allowed him to visit?  Almost like someone was trying another tactic since playing the public with unnamed "sources" and unsubstantiated reports wasn't convincing anyone.

Has he publicly denounced Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill or Tri Star for what they put his sister thru?

Wouldn't someone with her best interests at heart first work to assist in mending the situation with her sons instead of distracting her with less important stuff?

5 minutes ago, woodlandsriver said:

Yep - those were his words and he would have been a direct witness to her suffering. 

I could be wrong, but it seems like his allegiance seems to flip flop depending on what's better for him.  It looks like he was sent in to offer a questionable olive branch after Britney made a comment about missing her family, and they're trying to use this to lure her back to Louisiana, all the better to trap her in another conservatorship & seize her money for themselves.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the "OMG! She needs help!" tabloid hysterics suddenly faded away when she allowed him to visit?  Almost like someone was trying another tactic since playing the public with unnamed "sources" and unsubstantiated reports wasn't convincing anyone.

Has he publicly denounced Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill or Tri Star for what they put his sister thru?

Wouldn't someone with her best interests at heart first work to assist in mending the situation with her sons instead of distracting her with less important stuff?

I don't pay much attention to TMZ but funny how their wording of Britney in a recent article was almost positive toward her. Their intentions are obviously loud and clear, but I think Britney is privy to all of this and maybe playing the game herself. 

• Love 2

Yeah, he did 0 for her CS and keep spending her good ole cash with an artificial blonde. She dumped her when the cash is gone and suddenly he showed up at Britney’s door. 

I just really don’t understand Britney or some of y’all sometimes. Isn’t he said that women talks a lot in their family and said he didn’t know what freebritney was and called her a incapable driver who gets fines all the time? Isn’t she called out her brother at her most vulnerable time during that CS? 
why am i even reminding these whole fiasco of a man? At the end of the day people will literally compare their broke *** families and say “ awe family is so important “ . 
Unbelievable… fish has better memories than some of y’all.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Naes614 said:

One of my fav posts. I hate to say it but Bryan coming back in the picture seems to be great for her. You could tell how much she loves him from her book. 

i agree.  her family have MOSTLY wanted whats best for her and i think fans can see that. but theyre quick to judge without knowing the full story.

• Love 1

This is one of the only videos I’ve seen since 2020 where someone around her is treating her as an equal. Vicky and all the others we see in her cars and her security all seem like yes people and don’t match her silly vibe. Bryan matches her personality exactly and personally it looks like they’re seeing each other as equals. Not as a superstar who could fire you,  or as your ‘crazy’ boss, but she’s seen as a silly goofy human by him. Just as we see her 💙

• Like 1

I'm convinced that Lou Taylor had threatened this family, all of them, that's why Jamie Lynn, Lynn and Brian didn't do anything to help Britney. If she's capable of threatening people with lawsuits don't you think she would do the same with them behind the scenes? 

Maybe now that the case is settled they have more Freedom to discuss things, maybe.

8 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

She really makes no sense to me.

Bryan was part of the same conservatorship machine that she so often talks negatively about - he even went as far to say one time how much she needed the conservatorship.

That said, she has never once ostracized him for not "doing enough" to help her get out of it, yet, she constantly blames other people in her life that, while involved, had less pull to do anything about it, i.e. Laura Lynne, Jamie Lynne, Lynne, her girlfriends, etc. Ironically, if there was ever anyone for her to truly be upset about it for not doing enough and enabling it, IT'S HER OWN BROTHER...yet, she stays quiet and goes on about how great he is.

This is why I just don't trust or take half of her rants seriously, because she is a walking contradiction.

Make it make sense...

Yeah, that’s where I’m at too. 

1 hour ago, AII said:

i agree.  her family have MOSTLY wanted whats best for her and i think fans can see that. but theyre quick to judge without knowing the full story.

Yep. There’s more to the story than we will ever know. I think many people, like Bryan, genuinely thought they were doing the right thing, but Jamie overstepped his authority. I don’t think anyone would dare cross Jamie, because he’s clearly controlling and abusive. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, they did the same when those photos surfaced of Britney and Lynne with Brit laying in Lynne's lap and holding her in the air.

They were team Lynne then Brit went online bashing Lynne, they jump fences like crazy.

Yep... if the Britney IG post a picture of her with Jamie Lynn some people will easily forget the fact Juno was involved with the c-ship (and with the money) and Britney confirmed she never helped.

It's shocking how many people normalized the disturbing Britney birthday pictures with Lynne. Sorry but I just feel bad when I see an abused person comes back to her abusers... and it never ends well.

• Love 1

Bryan is garbage, there is no way he won’t be reporting back to the family and worming them all back in. I don’t blame Britney because she seems really isolated, it’s very sad. No way would I ever believe he respects her or feels remorse for what the family did. On another note I will say the video is cute, it’s weird how in some vids (like the spa one) she sounds totally out of it and nothing like her but this vid could’ve actually been from 2004 the way she sounds. I give up thinking I know anything at all about Britney’s current life/state of mind and just hope the best for her. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Yep. There’s more to the story than we will ever know. I think many people, like Bryan, genuinely thought they were doing the right thing, but Jamie overstepped his authority. I don’t think anyone would dare cross Jamie, because he’s clearly controlling and abusive. 

Maybe Jamie is innocent too. I just think Britney doesnt like him. I dont think hes done anything wrong though

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

We don’t know them. We don’t know what conversations have taken place. We are not her friends. We are not her family. We don’t work for her. We are only fans. We don’t know anything except what Britney decides to share and there’s a lot that she doesn’t share even if some people think she’s an open book.

13 years of the c-ship says more than enough. I really don't care what he did when it ended. But where was he all those 13 years? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.