What is the best song Justin Timberlake made for Britney?

10 hours ago, Busybee said:

GIF by Barstool Sports

This one brought my hope back. I am spiraling :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

"When your in the arms of mine Got me feeling like its 99"

"I would die for you but theres more to do" like unfinished business 

"So if you dont want me then go then...but if you want me come on then"

Britney call your man!!!!

https://youtu.be/6b0ABy0tIOA?si=1BMLdERLsNVtHOnO

And this one

"I don't wanna lose another minute without you in it...and regret it"

"Ill leave it all if you do"

"When your feeling hopeless there is a song i wrote to remind you how far you came"

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: thank you @j4j05 for this gift of these songs

On 6/16/2024 at 6:33 AM, turquoise said:

I happened to see a bit of the FSLS tour recently and was surprised that he seemed to me to be singing every song half-crying....:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:
As if he was hurting so badly that he needed therapy right now.

Yeah, Drown is about Britney and he reveals what happened between him and Britney in 2007.
The phone on the cover is also about that, he was talking to Britney on the phone in 2007 and she was talking about her heartbreak with Kevin. JT was hurt because he thought what she was talking about Kevin doing to her was the same thing she was doing to JT.
Unfortunately, their timing didn't work out for them at the time.
aA90OQX.png

It's obvious he's not happy with his marriage to Jessica.
And he still loves Britney. So he...

If they were ever get together again, it would be a real life "Notebook" story...

3 hours ago, Busybee said:

What did you think?

Right?!?:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

WHO SNITCHED AND GOT ALL THE SONGS DELETED/THE ACCOUNT TERMINATED. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I wanted to re-listen. Does anyone have a download? 

It definitely gave britney vibes. Goodbye Homie is also one that was probably about her too, which makes more sense because I think that one was for 20/20 experience. It sounds like a different version of “only when i walk away”

2 hours ago, R I said:

If they were ever get together again, it would be a real life "Notebook" story...

Yes! I mean, I think it's several times more dramatic and romantic than Notebook!!
I have been really wanting their true story to be made into a movie lately.
I think they should make 5 romance movies!!
Their love is a world treasure.
And the things going on right now..Awww🙈💦🩷🩵

Edited by turquoise
1 hour ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

WHO SNITCHED AND GOT ALL THE SONGS DELETED/THE ACCOUNT TERMINATED. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

It definitely gave britney vibes. Goodbye Homie is also one that was probably about her too, which makes more sense because I think that one was for 20/20 experience. It sounds like a different version of “only when i walk away”

Goodbye Homie, did they delete it:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:? It was a great song.
A bright, nostalgic, trancey song about life's greatest moments of despair.
But maybe he didn't put it on EITIW because the theme doesn't fit a bit with his project this time.
Because this time, his project is full of hope.

It's a remix, but this is great.
It fits JT and Britney's relationship very well, and it's very pleasant to listen to.

"I breathe you."
"breathe" was written in her book after Britney and JT broke up and both thought they couldn't breathe.

In the summer of 2023, JT put out 3 songs about Britney in a row to seduce her while she was still married to Sam😂

ICU" on 7/13, "Keep Going Up" on 9/01, "NSYNC - Better Place" on 9/29🤣

WWW.AZLYRICS.COM

Edited by turquoise
4 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Yup gone! Didn’t think to download or screen record! There were others that possibly could be Britney related too, if you reach enough lol.

Don’t know if anyone listened to “Hoops” there was a female singer on it and it mentioned something about a full moon and I just remember the post Britney made when she was taking about beating Justin in basketball and there was a picture of the net and a full moon behind. I couldn’t make out all the lyrics clearly though. The song description mentioned a competition potentially using basketball as a metaphor.

There was a lyric though where he says something like “tell your friend I did it again I did it again” and I was like 👀. I can’t remember if it was that song though. I think it was, but I’m not sure coz I listened to a bunch of them. 

Edited by j4j05
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

Yup gone! Didn’t think to download or screen record! There were others that possibly could be Britney related too, if you reach enough lol.

Don’t know if anyone listened to “Hoops” there was a female singer on it and it mentioned something about a full moon and I just remember the post Britney made when she was taking about beating Justin in basketball and there was a picture of the net and a full moon behind. I couldn’t make out all the lyrics clearly though. The song description mentioned a competition potentially using basketball as a metaphor. There was a lyric though where he says something like “tell your friend I did it again I did it again” and I was like 👀.

“tell your friend I did it again I did it again”:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 6/15/2024 at 5:29 PM, Busybee said:

Thank you! I have been saying this for years it's so obviously an apology song and if you watch his FSLS tour it's so heartfelt how he performs it 

I think Drown is about her on his new album.

His new stuff doesn't have that same rawness his past albums had and I think that has a lot to do with him not being honest with himself. No one will ever convince me that he is happily married to Jessica. 

His performance of Another Song All Over Again during his HBO special was sooooo emotional. Especially with everything happening with Britney around that time, I'm sure it was difficult.

Even in the beginning of the special, when him and his band are answering questions and one of the questions are "have you ever had your heartbroken?" you can see it all in HIS FACE how he was feeling. And then his response, "that's a question you immediately know the answer to. Absolutely" :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I love Flame and think it’s one of his best ever songs. If it’s not about Britney it’s definitely at least intended to feel like it is. It feels like a way more mature reflection on their relationship and made me quite sad :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Agreed. Flame isn't as "omg a Britney song!!" as some of his others, but I do think it was inspired at least a little bit on their relationship.

It's Justin finally coming to terms that their situation has ran its course and how they tried and hoped to reconnect but it just didn't work. He started the song off with a match lighting, saying how after so many years the flame between them is still alive. However,  he comes to the realization that way too much time has passed to make up for the lost times and also takes a bit of accountability that he was partly the reason why the relationship didn't work (now we're way too late and that's on me).

I's definitely a song about acceptance of a failed relationship. "Alone" kinda has that vibe too. Almost gives a sense of surrendering and feeling defeated, yet still optimistic. You can tell Justin feels very different about his relationship with Britney, compared to 10 years ago when he seemed very much hurt still in his songs about her. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Agreed. Flame isn't as "omg a Britney song!!" as some of his others, but I do think it was inspired at least a little bit on their relationship.

It's Justin finally coming to terms that their situation has ran its course and how they tried and hoped to reconnect but it just didn't work. He started the song off with a match lighting, saying how after so many years the flame between them is still alive. However,  he comes to the realization that way too much time has passed to make up for the lost times and also takes a bit of accountability that he was partly the reason why the relationship didn't work (now we're way too late and that's on me).

I's definitely a song about acceptance of a failed relationship. "Alone" kinda has that vibe too. Almost gives a sense of surrendering and feeling defeated, yet still optimistic. You can tell Justin feels very different about his relationship with Britney, compared to 10 years ago when he seemed very much hurt still in his songs about her. 

Reading just the lyrics of Flame, I understand what you are saying. But given his current situation, I honestly don't think Flame is a song about giving up in my interpretation.
Because JT is full of hope. The new album is all about Britney, the tour and everything is done with a firm purpose.

JT's new album and all of his touring and merch is a metaphor that his life is a drive.
And he describes in the lyrics and MV of No Angels that the one thing in his life that he can't live without, gasoline, is Britney.

And what I personally find interesting about Flame is that at the end, the car he is driving seems to have been in an accident and sounds like an ambulance or something.
In the song, he probably dies there.
In othe words, his love for Britney, Flame, kept burning until he died.
So, I think the song is more about him loving her until he dies, rather than giving up.

Edited by turquoise
17 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Your theories are interesting, please keep it going 🤔

Selfish is also about Britney, of course. In Selfih, JT says Britney must be an Angel.
The album is like a symphony, the worlds of each song are a bit connected.

The lady in No angel is also an angel.

4:50 JT "Give it up for Angel!"
She is Angel.
And Angel's back is important.
xrVoYMZ.png
gwFXHb2.png

"♥La Vie en Rose♥" 

If anyone in the JT relationship loves Rose, it's Britney.
And the Angel woman became a DEVIL in the MV.
I mean,
ANGELl = ♥La Vie en Rose♥(Rose)=DEVIL = Britney
All of these are Britney.

Justin Timberlake - No Angels Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/noangels.html
All we need is one moment or two
Just a little more time, a little unwinding
Got fun on my mind, and I've chosen you
'Cause you're looking like gas and I'm looking for mileage  ←★So, Britney is also JT's gas😉

1 hour ago, turquoise said:

Reading just the lyrics of Flame, I understand what you are saying. But given his current situation, I honestly don't think Flame is a song about giving up in my interpretation.
Because JT is full of hope. The new album is all about Britney, the tour and everything is done with a firm purpose.

JT's new album and all of his touring and merch is a metaphor that his life is a drive.
And he describes in the lyrics and MV of No Angels that the one thing in his life that he can't live without, gasoline, is Britney.

And what I personally find interesting about Flame is that at the end, the car he is driving seems to have been in an accident and sounds like an ambulance or something.
In the song, he probably dies there.
In othe words, his love for Britney, Flame, kept burning until he died.
So, I think the song is more about him loving her until he dies, rather than giving up.

More to the point, if you read the lyrics properly, their relationship doesn't work out because of their bad timing, and he despairs for a time.

But eventually he tells her over and over again
"Remember, 'member, 'member when you said You'd love me 'til I die, you'd love me 'til I die, yeah."

So this is actually a statement of JT's determination to not give up on Britney until he dies🤭

Justin Timberlake - Flame Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/flame.html
Love me 'til I die, you'd love me 'til I die, yeah 
Remember, 'member, 'member when you said 
You'd love me 'til I die, love me, love me 'til I die, hey 
You'd love me 'til I die, you'd love me 'til I die, yeah 
You'd love me 'til I die, loo

On 6/17/2024 at 1:07 AM, Busybee said:

GIF by Barstool Sports

This one brought my hope back. I am spiraling :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

"When your in the arms of mine Got me feeling like its 99"

"I would die for you but theres more to do" like unfinished business 

"So if you dont want me then go then...but if you want me come on then"

Britney call your man!!!!

https://youtu.be/6b0ABy0tIOA?si=1BMLdERLsNVtHOnO

And this one

"I don't wanna lose another minute without you in it...and regret it"

"Ill leave it all if you do"

"When your feeling hopeless there is a song i wrote to remind you how far you came"

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: thank you @j4j05 for this gift of these songs

It's deleted what was this song?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.