Bryan is trying to push Soliz away from Britney amid rumors about new Vegas residency

A source exclusively tells In Touch the low-profile Bryan is “protective” of his little sister and is determined to shield her from “lowlifes” — specifically her felon boyfriend Paul Soliz. “Bryan’s got no respect for Paul and wants him gone,” says an insider. “Her whole family is worried about her, and Bryan’s got an in now.”

GP0R88LXgAAVuWQ?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 3
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Hope it’s true 

37 minutes ago, Cuber said:

May he succeed. We will be supporting him in this. May our doll heal this intense pleasure by doubtful men!spacer.png

I'm probably the only one who respects her choice and doesn't die for it. Anyway, as much as you wish her to end her relationships, I wish you the same then 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Psammead said:

Gee, that's funny, Bryan is single again and suddenly has all kinds of time for Britney and his opinions on her life, and lo, rumours of a residency come intertwined with his "protectiveness". How stupid can you all be, to fall for this story. I'm sorry, I don't like calling people stupid, but sometimes the most ignorant, misguided perceptions come wrapped in some gauzy, fake story of "protection" and "daddy loves her". Ugh. I can't even.

I think it's important to remember this: 

Britney Spears' brother, Bryan, has publicly addressed the growing support for the #FreeBritney movement, a social media campaign advocating for the end of her conservatorship.

In the Thursday, July 23 episode of the As Not Seen on TV podcast, the eldest Spears sibling stated that his sister "always wanted to get out of" the conservatorship which went into effect in 2008, because of the perceived limitations it placed on her life. "It's very frustrating to have. Whether someone's coming in peace to help or coming in with an attitude, having someone constantly tell you to do something has got to be frustrating," the 43-year-old explained.

He added that he's aware people suspect she's being "held against her will in some capacity," but described the conservatorship as "a great thing for our family."

"We kind of came together and not everybody agreed with it either; everyone had their own opinion like, maybe we should do it this way or that way," Bryan said of the conservatorship's origins. "But at the end I think we made the right choice." https://www.eonline.com/news/1173244/britney-spears-brother-bryan-reveals-rare-insight-into-her-conservatorship

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Psammead said:

Gee, that's funny, Bryan is single again and suddenly has all kinds of time for Britney and his opinions on her life, and lo, rumours of a residency come intertwined with his "protectiveness". How stupid can you all be, to fall for this story. I'm sorry, I don't like calling people stupid, but sometimes the most ignorant, misguided perceptions come wrapped in some gauzy, fake story of "protection" and "daddy loves her". Ugh. I can't even.

This is giving 2007 where SOME fans were fooled making her dad seem like a savior. I don't care who she sleeps with just don't cry about it later

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block