Do you think either Sean or Jayden have read Britney's book?

If they had read her book, I’m sure they would be with her instead of make music and post it on Instagram. No child that reads what their mom went through would decide to stay on an island and pay her dust unless they really are heartless like their dad and grandfather. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Hmmm good question. 

I still believe there is a strong bond between them somewhere deep there. I mean there has to be. She has only good words for them in the book and tbh she has tried her best to be polite for all of her family.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

If they had read her book, I’m sure they would be with her instead of make music and post it on Instagram. No child that reads what their mom went through would decide to stay on an island and pay her dust unless they really are heartless like their dad and grandfather. 

Either that or they know that half of what she said wasn't as truthful as she stated. We already know much of the book was co-authored and Britney was already caught in some exaggerations so if they did read it, some of the stuff to them was probably like "that's not how I remember it."

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

No, to be honest they seem entitled enough to assume they know better anyway and are in no way interested in how life’s been for their mom. 

Kinda like how you feel entitled enough to assume you know more than they do...ironic.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.