Free Britney documentaries are being removed from streaming

Maybe Britney's behind this? She was pissed (not rightfully in all cases) that these came out. Maybe she wants to make her own?

I do hope that nothing bad is going on in terms of those people trying to imprison her again.

• Like 3

They're no longer relevant documentaries. Framing Britney Spears worked at a time when mainstream sources werent platforming or revisiting individuals and their careers who had been wronged; Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Logan etc. It worked as it brought eyes to Britney but the information became mute once Britney spoke out, because it removed the speculative nature of the documentary.

The BBC doc was flawed because it essentially gave platforms to individuals with little crediblity while fans were painted as a uniformed. Once again, it became null and void because Britney spoke out.

Controlling Britney Spears is still the more relevant documentary but even at that, Britney has spoken out against them.

Spoiler

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

The person comparing with sitcoms...

NYT docs changed Britney image for the better, the GP finally started to understand her side. It was a great way to validate FreeBritney and explain her abuse.

A shame they're trying to erase everything that happened during FreeBritney days. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe it’s a rights issue - nothing stays on streaming forever.

Or a warning that people will NOT be chanting “free Britney” if it happens again :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I don't know the reason, but I don't see a plausible reason if all the docs about the exact same subject are removed. 

Her team and Sony behind this? Very possible. 

Psss... it probably will happen again.

Edited by Dark Willow

It's probably a rights/licensing issue. As for BBC iPlayer, I know sometimes it says it's leaving on a certain date but then after that date it's still there because the license gets renewed as that is just the expiry date. Tbh the BBC doc wasn't as good as the Hulu or Netflix ones imo.

• Like 2

The thing is, a lot of those docs especially the one with FE and her wardrobe lady aren’t false information 🤷🏻‍♂️ They are all sharing their experiences with Britney and team con. All of which is stuff we’ve heard for years. So I’m not sure why they are pulling them when it’s just shedding a light, yeah it’s not a good one but it’s what age delt with 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block