Britney’s son Jayden Federline debuts as a musician: listen to a preview

2 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

What are you expecting? The next Michael Jackson? Being behind the scenes is okay, he has nothing to prove to you just because his mother happens to be famous.

yes, i was expecting  a  rapper, influencer,entrepreneur........a celebrity.Someone that the gp an the media loves and makes a lot of money.Not someone normal  with a good  job.

20 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Yes the other son is like the brunette one he is the one she is always leaning away from in photos. When she posts pics of herself with one son it is usually always this one. This one is her favorite and she has rejected the other child. I don’t know if this is a narcissistic quality or what. But yes she has psychologically abandoned the other one.

What!!? I never realized that. He's the oldest so she would be closer to hmmm something happened there

22 hours ago, Emil87 said:

You’re talking out of your ***. Where exactly is the proof that she was ever a neglectful mother? She gave up everything for her kids, including her freedom. Not many parents would make that trade, tbh.

He was dancing and rapping then "he held her"  and he was growing w**d. She gave 18 years to those kids. Their father, her hair, the cship, the comment about getting a gun, and she was swatted or the like 2-3 and strapped down! Medication and now not even 3 years as a free adult woman.

And that's LEAVING FAMILY OUT not even thinking about any of the other things with her and her children. The papers say the name of the father, but those children are Spears in my mind from their mother. But they are old enough now to make their own decisions but a childhood or two? We each get one or two thirds for her maybe

20 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

When she was running around Hollywood in full blown psychosis speaking in a British accent. Yeah it was daylight she’s been up all night or for days. 

hanging out with random paparazzi. When u r partying like that who is taking care of her children??? Clearly they resent her for something because they don’t want to see her I don’t understand how people put all of this blame on children 

Are we really blaming her for having full blown psychosis now?

Britney herself said when her children weren’t with her, she genuinely did not know what to do with herself alone in that house. Which is why she was always seen out driving at all hours of the night.

I will repeat again there is no proof of her ever being a neglectful mother. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Are we really blaming her for having full blown psychosis now?

Britney herself said when her children weren’t with her, she genuinely did not know what to do with herself alone in that house. Which is why she was always seen out driving at all hours of the night.

I will repeat again there is no proof of her ever being a neglectful mother. 

if she was still br3astfeeding her kids, then it's incredibly fucced up to take them away from her and only contributed to worsening her PPD. There is so much going on in your body after having kids and your hormones are completely out of whack 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.