Ariana Grande releases new music video 'The Boy Is Mine'

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods

I love it. She is always serving with music video and looks, and she's genuinely so talented, I love her singing so much :melt_weird_drift_wow:

How can anyone prefer Basiclor over someone as talented as Ariana is beyond me :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I love it. She is always serving with music video and looks, and she's genuinely so talented, I love her singing so much :melt_weird_drift_wow:

How can anyone prefer Basiclor over someone as talented as Ariana is beyond me :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Taydolf caters to depressed tweens, Ari is just having fun. 2 different planets tbh

Ariana >>>>>>>

• Love 2
Posted (edited)

VIdeo reminded me of Toxic, Britney climing the city to poisen the guy. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Brandy and Monica cameo gave me LIFE. I remember commenting they better have a cameo in previous thread about it, thank you ari:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: Arianas saved music video industry with this one. Looks, vocal, story, acting, visual effects. Too bad she isnt mediocre to get even more attention. 

Edited by Markoct
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Ariana's Best era for me. My second fave after Britney. She deserves another #1

Best era for me too and for the moment the best album of 2024 in my opinion. The songs are so sweet, a delight for my ears! The MV are amazing as well! Can't believe she wasn't even supposed to do that album... My Godness we were on the verge of missing out on this wonder!

Edited by Johanpapz
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

why she didnt get wet out in the rain tho. 

You're right. Looks like they saved some money. It looks kinda cheap when she jumps the buildings too.

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.