Britney Spears is rumored to receive the 'Global Icon' award at the 2024 MTV VMAs

1 hour ago, Revenge. said:

I think she should only get it when she's ready to attend as i'd love to see her happily go up there in person and accept it. Imagine her not appearing and winning.

THIS. I would love a medley performance since we didn’t get one for her vanguard award. 

I could actually see them doing a tribute performance to her kind of like what they did for the Vanguard award, with dancers and maybe a young pop starlet thrown in there for good measure ... and then they cut to a prerecorded message of Britney thanking MTV & the fans from her living room.

It'd be so low effort it'd honestly be iconic.

4 minutes ago, SatisfactionOops said:

I could actually see them doing a tribute performance to her kind of like what they did for the Vanguard award, with dancers and maybe a young pop starlet thrown in there for good measure ... and then they cut to a prerecorded message of Britney thanking MTV & the fans from her living room.

It'd be so low effort it'd honestly be iconic.

Your description of throwing a young pop starlet reminds me of this.

Britney Spears Britney GIF - Britney Spears Britney Lynne - Discover &  Share GIFs

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not sure I believe this, even if she got it what she going to do email in her acceptance speech and go celebrate with the housekeeper?

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You can’t go ONE THREAD without bringing him up. The way this had literally nothing to do with him too… like 

• Like 6
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Derailing threads for no reason, that's their special skill. 

What's derailed, asking if Britney would thank Paul in her Global Icon Award acceptance speech if this were true?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

More than likely Britney isn't getting this award, probably Bey or Tay might get it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.