Britney Spears & will.i.am - "Listen Close" snippet

Posted (edited)

To the people calling people fake fans for saying it’s her, I already stated at first that I didn’t know if it was her. It kind of does, but the quality of the audio is crappy, so whenever this gets officially released in good quality if it ever does, then I’ll judge it more. So for now I’m just gonna go with the flow and say it’s her until I hear it in HQ.

Rn I can barely make out the lyrics to the chorus and her voice is definitely layered with a vocal effect. I wish the person who recorded it, recorded it in HQ and had the volume louder than it currently is. It’s annoying that I have to turn my phone volume all the way up with my earbuds to actually listen to it only to forget to turn it down and have a song on my Spotify blow my eardrums out. That’s always a fun experience lol.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
On 5/29/2024 at 8:17 PM, Naes614 said:

And they released MYB insteadMr Rogers Clown GIF

I like MYB, but still i was thinking the same.... also this song seems to have more life than some of the Britney jean, when was this recorded?
Does not seem AI

On 5/31/2024 at 3:46 AM, Wendy Williams said:

A0-C1ef-PN3-Cqe3t-Nkjaz-Bs-PTEWem8r-Z9-Y

Well let's be honest they team up for S&S and was a HIT, (also loved the REMIX - sans Diddy due to new events lol)
They did some good songs like: Big Fat Bass, work *****.... they've worked together and made several songs, the question is: haven't they made too much material in a row, without rest, and after a while even the most creative mind stops coming up with good ideas.

I, overall, like Wii.i.am music and productions, and i think they can connect to do a MASTER single, but thats it, a Single not a album.... i do prefer, from what we have, the connection between her and DANJA!

3 hours ago, mrjmendes said:

Well let's be honest they team up for S&S and was a HIT, (also loved the REMIX - sans Diddy due to new events lol)
They did some good songs like: Big Fat Bass, work *****.... they've worked together and made several songs, the question is: haven't they made too much material in a row, without rest, and after a while even the most creative mind stops coming up with good ideas.

I, overall, like Wii.i.am music and productions, and i think they can connect to do a MASTER single, but thats it, a Single not a album.... i do prefer, from what we have, the connection between her and DANJA!

But work B sang Myah :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.