Ozempic-tina debuts skinny as a needle body

On 5/29/2024 at 10:38 AM, Emil87 said:

I read that when you come off it all the weight comes back.spacer.png

I was on it for almost a year because of my insulin resistance and yes, the weight came right back. 

So I got my broke self into the gym and lost it all again + some more :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SrtaDeborah said:

Hey she can afford it! and the chances are high, another side effect of Ozempic is FERTILITY!  50-year-old women are getting pregnant all across the continental USA thanks to ozempic.  Xtina is still young and is looking very hot lately, I'm sure her husband is loving it! The last time she looked this good she got pregnant. There is a high chance that will happen again.  

Your wording is slightly misleading. Ozempic can cause birth control pills to become less effective, which can lead to pregnancy, but it doesn't make you more fertile. 

• Haha 1
On 6/5/2024 at 4:14 PM, SrtaDeborah said:

Hey she can afford it! and the chances are high, another side effect of Ozempic is FERTILITY!  50-year-old women are getting pregnant all across the continental USA thanks to ozempic.  Xtina is still young and is looking very hot lately, I'm sure her husband is loving it! The last time she looked this good she got pregnant. There is a high chance that will happen again.  

Get a life. Pregnancy is not about if someone can afford it monetarily. She might be done raising children. Why dont you go ahead and have like 10

1 hour ago, limecakes said:

Get a life. Pregnancy is not about if someone can afford it monetarily. She might be done raising children. Why dont you go ahead and have like 10

I would if I had her money! Please don't get mad at me, I'm not the one abusing Ozempic. It won't be my fault if she gets pregnant, has a saggy face soon, or shows stomach-related issues. 

Did you heard of Oprah's latest news??? Oprah another big fan of Ozempic was hospitalized this weekend due to severe stomach issues . 

I don't wish Xtina any harm or danger, but we have to be real about Ozempic terrible side effects. The least of those dangers is having another child, dramatic Queen :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Edited by SrtaDeborah

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.