Ozempic-tina debuts skinny as a needle body

53 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I read that when you come off it all the weight comes back.spacer.png

My best friend was on it.  She lost a ton of weight and is too skinny.  However, she stopped taking it back in December and still has a hard time gaining weight.  Her appetite still has not come back.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, sometimesibritney said:

My best friend was on it.  She lost a ton of weight and is too skinny.  However, she stopped taking it back in December and still has a hard time gaining weight.  Her appetite still has not come back.

I think something similar happened to Sharon Osbourne.

Anyways, I want it :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Sadly this was inevitable. That is the side effect of Ozempic, you look like a snack and then like a dried grape.

The next months are going to be interesting, she is going to keep losing weight and muscular mass. Wonder what her fans will be saying in the next few months, some are going to eat their own words. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: LOL. So many Hollywood celeb have the same issue which is why they look older or on hard dr**s.  

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

It literally changes you though so even when you stop you still lose weight.

It's why half of Hollywood looks like actual zombies even though they stopped.

Ozempic changes the way your body responds to insulin rather than just suppressing your appetite. So when you come off your body is literally changed and you won't be eating nearly half of what you did before.

Oh wow I didn’t know that.

Thats terrible.

It seems like a huge risk to take ozempic and it’s not worth it.

6 minutes ago, SrtaDeborah said:

Sadly this was inevitable. That is the side effect of Ozempic, you look like a snack and then like a dried grape.

The next months are going to be interesting, she is going to keep losing weight and muscular mass. Wonder what her fans will be saying in the next few months, some are going to eat their own words. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: LOL. So many Hollywood celeb have the same issue which is why they look older or on hard dr**s.  

literally bookmarking this as Xtina will continue to look fabulous, and the only person eating up their words will be you bb

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

literally bookmarking this as Xtina will continue to look fabulous, and the only person eating up their words will be you bb

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

She wont, is not my opinion is facts, take a look at other ozempic cases like Xtina's enemies  Kelly and Sharon Osbourne.

I hope she gets pregnant (another side effect of Ozempic: fertility) so she can gain some natural weight. It will be sad if Ozempic end up sucking all her muscular mass. 

Edited by SrtaDeborah
4 hours ago, sometimesibritney said:

Wow, that sounds kinda dangerous. 

• Like 1

She looks great. I was just looking at a video of her when she was younger and I don’t know how she was so skinny she had no curves. But I’m glad she is skinnier now. It looks good on her. Also she didn’t actually lose weight just took out all the implants :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

On 5/29/2024 at 6:26 PM, MikeHunt said:

Funny how she used to say how she hated being so skinny when she debuted and really loved and accepted her curves as a woman. Now she’s reverting back to that thin teenage sized she once was. The only difference is her huge implants. It’s giving

spacer.png

She is confident and loves herself in any size. I don't see anything wrong with that.

On 5/29/2024 at 11:05 PM, SrtaDeborah said:

She wont, is not my opinion is facts, take a look at other ozempic cases like Xtina's enemies  Kelly and Sharon Osbourne.

I hope she gets pregnant (another side effect of Ozempic: fertility) so she can gain some natural weight. It will be sad if Ozempic end up sucking all her muscular mass. 

Kelly actually looks better than she has in years. Sharon does look ill but the woman is 71 years old, ffs. You can't really compare her body and metabolism to Xtina who is 30 years her junior.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2024 at 4:36 AM, BUWYGF said:

They really need to stop this, its so dangerous and damaging its insane. Not to mention that actual diabetics now can't get ozempic now and are in actual danger of dying. Like how selfish can one get? Just start eating healthy and work out ffs. 

Whatever happened to Diabetics needing insulin to survive? I really doubt that diabetics need Ozempic to live…. There’s also Metformin. 

• Like 1
On 5/29/2024 at 5:05 PM, SrtaDeborah said:

How nice of you to have a plan for her life! Get pregnant. Arent you helpful! 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
51 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Whatever happened to Diabetics needing insulin to survive? I really doubt that diabetics need Ozempic to live…. There’s also Metformin. 

Ozempic's purpose is to not allow sugar spike in the body, something that can kill diabetics, that's why its so important next to insulin. It is taken along with it.

This is not about Christina, I have nothing against her. I absolutely disapprove of any celebrity doing this. If Britney herself did it, I'd disapprove. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, limecakes said:

How nice of you to have a plan for her life! Get pregnant. Arent you helpful! 

Hey she can afford it! and the chances are high, another side effect of Ozempic is FERTILITY!  50-year-old women are getting pregnant all across the continental USA thanks to ozempic.  Xtina is still young and is looking very hot lately, I'm sure her husband is loving it! The last time she looked this good she got pregnant. There is a high chance that will happen again.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.