New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

15 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I am not completely sure about that tbh. The video of Sam and her surfaces in my mind where she talked in British accent 'get out, get out'

Also her running in supermarkets from one side to another 

I think the mental illness started already before CS, now obviously it got much worse during cs..

It definitely started around that time... Britney behavior already was very off back then...

But I think the more childlike voice and overall behavior started during the cship.

But yeah, 2006ney and 2007ney were the beginning (at least in public) of something we still see to this day. 

Just to be clear... I don't think the c-ship was the right move to help her. It was just a way to control her (and her money)

• Love 2
On 5/29/2024 at 11:51 AM, Zpark said:

Ew no. 1 - Being loud and obnoxious in a spa
Ew no. 2 - Filming other guest at the spa
Ew no. 3 - Smoking at the spa reception

I wonder why Bryan doesn't tell her to stop as it's so rude doing these things at a place like this

if he says stop it she's going to alienate him

same happened with Scam I remember he put a story saying he hated what britney posted on IG but had troubles telling her as she thought she was being controlled.

• Like 1
On 5/29/2024 at 12:35 PM, Alio said:

:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

I'm starting to believe she was not being funny in this video after all. 

Ooooh Britney, dear.

this video never was funny. neither then, nor now.

I did think she might have been 'acting' there but doubt it now. this is just too sad to see..

• Love 2
On 5/29/2024 at 11:43 AM, Jibreel said:

Two years and one week ago today. 

I posted that one! Please don't turn it against her! I'm saying she can be so artistic and funny and smart! She have made references also about the Rivera and such! Don't be mean about her please. Remember when she posted about Scott and Zelda? She's amazing and sometimes some people can be mean! And shes innocent and cute tbh! Even with a smoke at the spa

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 3:49 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

Y’all are just like everybody else the second she doesn’t act or behave the way you would like her to, you label her with mental illness and she supposedly needs help. 
I know and have met a ton of people who may lack good social skills at times, have smoked where it’s not appropriate or have questionable humor at times. Nobody ever jumps right to mental illness when it’s displayed. 
That idea that Britney is suffering from mental illness is so ENGRAVED in everyone’s head by the media that it’s the first thing that pops up whenever you see an image of her that doesn’t line up with the image you want to see.

She is a person who went through severe trauma and has for the majority of her lifetime been belittled and bullied either way, regardless of how she behaved. And you expect her to be a regular “Becky next door” all of a sudden ? You can be different and unique and not have mental illness you know.

Edited by Daredevil
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I have smoked in places I shouldnt, been loud and drunk. I have even been kicked out of night clubs for being too sloppy. But I was also ******* annoying, destructive, and didnt give a **** about my physical or mental health. But that was years ago.

But what she posted was just..a lot more to unpack 

this

On 5/29/2024 at 10:30 PM, Dark Willow said:

She used to act like that with him, even before the wedding. He knew what he was doing marrying a person like her.

exactly!! I always wonder why this sudden decision to divorce her. it is not like she developed this kind of condition after their marriage. more likely this happened during marriage with k-fed where divorce would be MUCH more understandable than the Sam situation..... (even tho I believe the husband should actually stay and try to help rather than leave, but that's for another day...)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, The Dream said:

I like her excitement as well tbh and I love what u wrote in your last paragraph!

I think she has so much to offer at the entertainment field and if she were to come back things would be interesting, because I see a person who wants to feel wild, happy, ****, flirty and forever young! And she still embodies those needs better than anyone and I also believe many of us would love to be expressed by her and through her like this.

Yep, that’s what I meant. Is it socially appropriate… NO, but I’m glad there’s still a glimpse of her silliness and character. People expect Primeney like they haven’t had access to her instagram in the past 5 years or so… This is like Chaoticney gone wrong lol.

8 hours ago, Hamelia said:

She gave Wendy to Hesam. Wendy was briefly seen in his apartment. When he works away from home, his sisters, mother and his friend take care of his pets. 

Britney probably gave all his gifts to her back to Hesam. Wendy had been his gift to her when she wanted a cat. 

Good to know, thanks.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It definitely started around that time... Britney behavior already was very off back then...

But I think the more childlike voice and overall behavior started during the cship.

But yeah, 2006ney and 2007ney were the beginning (at least in public) of something we still see to this day. 

Just to be clear... I don't think the c-ship was the right move to help her. It was just a way to control her (and her money)

I think someone else put it really well in another thread saying the starts of this behaviour draws back to Britney marrying Jason Alexander. That was the first signs of this reckless, life altering behaviour. At the time I didn’t pay much attention to that, celebs do wacky stuff a lot and I kinda just took it as a joke. However that was just the start of horrible decision after horrible decision from Britney sadly. I guess we’ll never know her real situation and why she started acting this way. I don’t think a c-ship was ever justified, but an intervention in 07 was needed IMO - but it needed to be from ppl who actually love her and care about her. Not an abuser to trap her and take over her life/all her achievements. Despite the release of her book I feel like I know less about Britney than ever honestly. She is the biggest Hollywood mystery.

• Love 5
On 5/29/2024 at 2:22 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

Have you guys watched Chaotic? Did you find it appropriate then when Britney filmed Fe while singing “Felicia Culotta likes to f.uck-a-lotta”? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: She was in her 20s, Fe in her 40s. 

The spa situation is definitely weirder cause she doesn’t even know those people, but it’s not like she was never loud and inappropriate. 

Fe was also Britney’s close friend. It’a appropriate and normal to joke about your close friends like that. 

However, being at a spa with a cigarette - NOT NORMAL and completely inappropriate. Being THAT loud and obnoxious at a Spa while sounding like a 5 year old is, again, not normal and inappropriate. She’s not well. She smokes wherever she wants and she’s eventually going to either get arrested or burn a place down.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Daredevil said:

exactly!! I always wonder why this sudden decision to divorce her. it is not like she developed this kind of condition after their marriage. more likely this happened during marriage with k-fed where divorce would be MUCH more understandable than the Sam situation..... (even tho I believe the husband should actually stay and try to help rather than leave, but that's for another day...)

hmmm… maybe she decided to **** the housekeeper and do dr**s with him ? 

:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I wasn’t as horrified as other fans at all, I mean is it really new that things are a bit off? It’s been years of… “quirky” behavior. 

Come to think of it now though, it’s not the smartest video to release after the allegations she was harassing guests at that hotel. It IS kinda what she’s doing here…

I AM a bit glad for her that her spirit and her silliness aren’t gone…Trauma could make people completely shut down. So yeah this isn’t the definition of “normal”, but she’s giddy and excited and that’s something too. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Couldn’t agree more, I just feel bad knowing how the gp will react and attribute it to another menty b, and tbh if I was a guest she’d be bugging me too lmao I’d just be like “girl I love you, but let’s whisperrr and relaxxxx at the spaaa queen shhhh”Relaxed Chill Out GIF by VH1

Spoiler

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Meanwhile: “BALLS OMG BALLS!!”

• Like 4
On 5/28/2024 at 9:27 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly she was louder than needed and seemed to be wanting attention by being so loud! 

I know what you mean. I love seeing Britney happy in this video but it does seem to confirm the reports and blind items throughout the years (even before the CON ended) that she acts very childlike/not adult and bizarre behind the scenes , to the point that it’s hard to interact with her on an even level (you can hear the lady in the video struggle to talk to while Britney loudly wonders at the things she sees like “Balls” lol like  child/toddler does at target lol). I remember a few years ago some realtor guy (?)on a random celeb podcast mentioned meeting her or seeing her once and said she acted very “bizarre”/unaware . He didn’t say more to be nice but I wonder if this is what he meant? 

It’s interesting for sure but as long as she’s happy and around good people I’m gonna try to focus on the positive I guess

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I think someone else put it really well in another thread saying the starts of this behaviour draws back to Britney marrying Jason Alexander. That was the first signs of this reckless, life altering behaviour. At the time I didn’t pay much attention to that, celebs do wacky stuff a lot and I kinda just took it as a joke. However that was just the start of horrible decision after horrible decision from Britney sadly. I guess we’ll never know her real situation and why she started acting this way. I don’t think a c-ship was ever justified, but an intervention in 07 was needed IMO - but it needed to be from ppl who actually love her and care about her. Not an abuser to trap her and take over her life/all her achievements. Despite the release of her book I feel like I know less about Britney than ever honestly. She is the biggest Hollywood mystery.

I agree! I know It’s not fair for us to armchair analyze Britney but bc so much of her behavior was public record thanks paps and a cruel media, it’s hard not to.

The CON was unfair and illegal imo but I think she genuinely has a debilitating mental illness that reared its head starting around the Jason Alexander time too. A lot of symptoms of her rumored situation start around that age. She was never really seen as fully stable after that and every single life decision seemed more bizarre and rushed than the previous one, finally peaking in 2008 :(

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

There are anecdotes about her speaking like a little girl from 2007 and 2008, before the conservatorship.

There's a whole lot of other behaviors that were spoken about then that we seem to be seeing now on the Instagram. It was there at least in some form previously.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Daredevil said:

Yeah, Britney didn't change all of sudden, maybe she got worse but he didn't wait even a year to ask for divorce. The marriage probably was always the goal (because they didn't have kids).

He didn't wait the end of the c-ship to announce the engagement...  

Britney is doing bad for years now and he only found out after marrying her? Sure...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I forgot about the marriage with JA, I agree... probably was the first real weird thing but nobody could expect the whole thing years after...

Her family took advantage of her mental problems to dominate completely her brand, life and money, it was their real priority. 

It's all a real mystery, I don't use her book as a source material... for some reasons.

Right now I don't think it's easy to trust anything 100%. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

There are anecdotes about her speaking like a little girl from 2007 and 2008, before the conservatorship.

There's a whole lot of other behaviors that were spoken about then that we seem to be seeing now on the Instagram. It was there at least in some form previously.

Interesting, I didn't see the little girl thing from her back then... I remember more her being loud, the accent and her going everywhere late at night. Her relationship with the paparazzi, inviting them to "visit" her, and Adnan.

I think sometimes if instagram existed back in the day, probably it wouldn’t be so different from what we see from her now.

Some mental illness start to manifest around the 20 somethings for certain people... Britney was around that age when things started to get real weird.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.