Superspreader Ball: Lady Gaga brags about doing a concert with COVID

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

We are still in a pandemic girl that's never changed and trying to use HIV as an example you have to have a different kind of contact to contract that.

We get it you don't care, and you think the pandemic is over that that everyone is vaccinated.

Well it’s not just me who doesn’t care about Covid anymore… Majority of people I know in my country don’t care 😂 it’s not been mentioned on the news for about a year. sorry you live in fear with anxiety nearly 5 years on.. but I don’t. Covid is done and dusted to me. Sorry not sorry 

Edited by Blackout Britney
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ciocoi said:

She's vomited on stage due to being sick before. Passed out. Broken her hip. I don't think the pandemic was going to stop her. 50,000+ people could be at her stadium shows. Multiple people there probably had Covid, the flu, and an assortment of other things. They all chose to be there. It's a risk you take anytime you walk out your front door, let alone go to a concert that large. I don't see much alarm in this.

Exactly and refunds were offered for the 2022 postponed shows from 2020. So people CHOSE to go into a stadium filled with 50,000+ of the risk of several people next to them coughing and sneezing with Covid. The hysteria over this here is hilarious 

Edited by Blackout Britney
4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Well it’s not just me who doesn’t care about Covid anymore… Majority of people I know in my country don’t care 😂 it’s not been mentioned on the news for about a year. sorry you live in fear with anxiety nearly 5 years on.. but I don’t. Covid is done and dusted to me. Sorry not sorry 

What are you talking about living in fear, get off the saddle girl.

You sound very reckless and unhinged over covid.

• Like 1
Just now, Blackout Britney said:
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

The projection is crazy. You’re the one crying over gaga having covid during a show and chose not to cancel.  It’s you who is “unhinged and reckless”  I’ve been replying to people saying it’s not a big deal so I’m not the unhinged one 😂

8 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

The projection is crazy. You’re the one crying over gaga having covid during a show and chose not to cancel.  It’s you who is “unhinged and reckless”  I’ve been replying to people saying it’s not a big deal so I’m not the unhinged one 😂

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

FYI I think this thread was made and full of people just to have a pop at gaga for the people who don’t already like her. 

The only crazy projection is your flop thinking that it's okay Gaga went on stage knowing she allegedly had Covid.

And yes, sweetie your comments about Covid being one, the pandemic being gone, and acting as if this isn't a big deal is reckless. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

The only crazy projection is your flop thinking that it's okay Gaga went on stage knowing she allegedly had Covid.

And yes, sweetie your comments about Covid being one, the pandemic being gone, and acting as if this isn't a big deal is reckless. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

So are the 50,000 cramped next to each other in the audience reckless too? Or is it just gaga who is high up on a platformed stage? Just admit you don’t like gaga. Seems very personal to me. Everyone’s moved on “sweetie” no one cares for Covid anymore get over it! the pandemic ended a while ago after vaccines were giving out. It’s a basic cold/flu. There’s no social distancing, no masks, no lockdowns and there isn’t thousands of deaths from it daily. Life is normal again… Please drag up some daily deaths for the month of may 2024 from Covid and that’s excluding a third world country. 

5 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

So are the 50,000 cramped next to each other in the audience reckless too? Or is it just gaga who is high up on a platformed stage? Just admit you don’t like gaga. Seems very personal to me. Everyone’s moved on “sweetie” no one cares for Covid anymore get over it! the pandemic ended a while ago after vaccines were giving out. It’s a basic cold/flu. There’s no social distancing, no masks, no lockdowns and there isn’t thousands of deaths from it daily. Life is normal again… Please drag up some daily deaths for the month of may 2024 from Covid and that’s excluding a third world country. 

You're still not getting it, there's a difference in going to an event risking catching covid versus Gaga who knew she had the virus and still went out anyway.

You think it be smart if a person has covid to go to the grocery stores, the schools and anywhere infecting people.

47 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@PlatinumB I got points for this comment lol 'blatant disrespect'

@princessmimi you're joking right? Do I need to link the comments directed toward me this week you've ignored when I was being bullied by 6 people at once.

Or are you going to be forgetful like you were over Abdul.

@Jordan Miller - Does my comment truly fall under the blatant disrespect category?

• Super Mods

@PlatinumB I got points for this comment lol 'blatant disrespect'

@princessmimi you're joking right? Do I need to link the comments directed toward me this week you've ignored when I was being bullied by 6 people at once.

Or are you going to be forgetful like you were over Abdul.

@Jordan Miller - Does my comment truly fall under the blatant disrespect category?

Why do you think that you're an exception to everyone on here?

Everyone gets warning points if they get reported and also you're not gonna get special treatment.

I treat everyone the same.

Btw you were rude to that person calling them unhinged and reckless.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Why do you think that you're an exception to everyone on here?

Everyone gets warning points if they get reported and also you're not gonna get special treatment.

I treat everyone the same.

Btw you were rude to that person calling them unhinged and reckless.

Excuse you, but you were rude in your fraud bans over your actions being exposed.

You don't play fair and I'm going to post the note you left me about how we were friends, and then when things went down, I'm racking up the points from you.

When we were 'friends' you didn't give anything, I know what you're doing, and I won't stand for it.

You seen many rude to me and sit there and applaud their comments with positive reactions.

When you seen Abdul's comments and his attacks on the forum your response was "Is that really him" and did NOTHING>

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Excuse you, but you were rude in your fraud bans over your actions being exposed.

You don't play fair and I'm going to post the note you left me about how we were friends, and then when things went down, I'm racking up the points from you.

When we were 'friends' you didn't give anything, I know what you're doing, and I won't stand for it.

You seen many rude to me and sit there and applaud their comments with positive reactions.

When you seen Abdul's comments and his attacks on the forum your response was "Is that really him" and did NOTHING>

You really just want to cause drama don't you?

I treat everyone the same and honestly if you want to report someone, go ahead.

I banned him and he's no longer on here.

You just like attention and pity, that's why you would rather make a scene on a thread than personally talk to me in a message like most people do.

If someone reports someone, they're gonna get WPs.

Its a part of Exhale.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

You really just want to cause drama don't you?

I treat everyone the name and honestly if you want to report someone, go ahead.

I banned him and he's no longer on here anymore.

You just like attention and pity, that's why you would rather make a scene on a thread than personally talk to me in a message like most people do.

If someone reports someone, they're gonna get WPs.

Its a part of Exhale.

That's where you're wrong and I've tried politely explaining this before that just because a report is sent in doesn't make it points worthy.

You're bored today and you seem to want pity and throw a damn tantrum over being a mod anytime members call you out.

Why talk to you in a personal message when you know what you're doing and if a scene has to be made to show your true intentions, actions and how you really are then so be it.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Super Mods

That's where you're wrong and I've tried politely explaining this before that just because a report is sent in doesn't make it points worthy.

You're bored today and you seem to want pity and throw a damn tantrum over being a mod anytime members call you out.

Why talk to you in a personal message when you know what you're doing and if a scene has to be made to show your true intentions, actions and how you really are then so be it.

So basically you're saying that I should just excuse all the reports about you and everyone else can get reported?

How is that fair?

Just now, princessmimi said:

So basically you're saying that I should just excuse all the reports about you and everyone else can get reported?

How is that fair?

No, you're not listening, I'm saying based of the protocol Jordan has for the website is what you should go on not just because a report is sent in.

If a report is sent in it's the job of a moderator to look at the report and decide based on forum rules if it warrants points, not just dishing points because you see a report.

You have sat in here this week liking member content blatantly disrespecting me, attacking me and calling me all kinds of names and you like the posts.

Need me to share some of the attacks this week, and the posts you've liked from those members?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, you're not listening, I'm saying based of the protocol Jordan has for the website is what you should go on not just because a report is sent in.

If a report is sent in it's the job of a moderator to look at the report and decide based on forum rules if it warrants points, not just dishing points because you see a report.

You have sat in here this week liking member content blatantly disrespecting me, attacking me and calling me all kinds of names and you like the posts.

Need me to share some of the attacks this week, and the posts you've liked from those members?

I do that and also like I said, you have had people report you and I don't file every single one cause not all of them deserve WPs.

If I had a vendetta against you, you would have had WPs for each of those reports but I didn't do that.

I don't even give WPs every day, its only when I have the time to do so and if they deserve the points.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I do that and also like I said, you have had people report you and I don't file every single one cause not all of them deserve WPs.

If I had a vendetta against you, you would have had WPs for each of those reports but I didn't do that.

I don't even give WPs every day, its only when I have the time to do so and if they deserve the points.

You're still not coming forward with the posts you've liked attacking me, that's more of a clap and cheer in support of it.

Why as a mod would you like user comments attacking members, that should warrant points instead you join in on the crowd. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're still not coming forward with the posts you've liked attacking me, that's more of a clap and cheer in support of it.

Why as a mod would you like user comments attacking members, that should warrant points instead you join in on the crowd. 

I don't know I just like comments sometimes without seeing who its directed towards.

Are you really keeping tabs on me?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.