Blind item: Britney had s** with Soliz, recorded and now he's sharing with his friends

8 hours ago, jokobish said:

I wouldn’t even feel bad for her if this is true. At some point you gotta want better for yourself and sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. Though she’s been embarrassed by men on multiple occasions, she seems to truly not care. So 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Same feelings. 🤷🏽‍♂️

oh well Britney. 

• Like 1

Im not surprised . I def will. It watch just makes me nauseated. Maybe I'll peak at the images not the live action. 
blind items have been true in the past. Why would people record themselves having s** like I don't get it is it a fetish

Ok, enough of this guy, so annoying!

At first I thought Britney was just being nice and casual with an employee, which is pretty normal and a gentle thing to do, but now it seems like she’s dating and getting too involved? the fact that he’s not a good looking guy with a criminal records adds all all this fuzz about it,

In perspective, Its easy to trust this kind of people bc it's natural to give second and third chances if you have a good heart, we are all capable of change to draw a new horizon, but in this case It feels like they’re trying to recreate 2007 and see what her life would be without a c-ship. At this point I think it’s all staged and we’re falling for it. 

IMO theres no need for a new c-ship but it's time to start trusting some people, all she needs to do is sit with a manager and build a team, sit in a table with those people and be raw and be like “we’re a team now and we’ll take care of each other”, in my mind it all starts with simplicity, every celebrity in Hollywood have that so it’s just easy to do it?

and we shouldn't care about their choices this much, enough, we fans don’t know them, we can’t do nothing about who they choose to be around, its their life and dynamics, and I hope Britney gets her focus back to enjoy a new project and it seems she's starting to realize that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block