TMZ: Britney needs another conservatorship

Posted (edited)

But wasn't Britney under a new conservatorship and care plan formed by her lawyer, Cade and Sam?
TMZ's sources are confused.
They are writing this article after the **** that is coming out concerning Lynne.

That adam on X should stop feeding this crap.

Edited by BPI
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Let’s say that hypothetically Britney is in fact doing dr**s and abusing alcohol… She wouldn’t need a conservatorship. What she would need is HELP… That’s it. She needs a kind, empathetic therapist that clicks with her. She needs to get rid of all the users/abusers/enablers and start from zero away from every single person from her past.

This is exactly what her ignorant family does not understand. The conservatorship only made her worse and totally unable to make decisions or manage her own life. A conservatorship for Britney is a snake eating its own tail. It does NOT help her.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Told you! The devil still work in the shadow to destroy Britney mental health at any cost, to put her again in another conservatorship, so they will be able to take the rest of her money and end her!

Again, if she was that "crazy", really bad things would have already happened! Only things trolls can blame about Brit, it's her "weird" videos on IG! AND THAT'S F  UCKING IT!!!

But she's human, even if I think she's the strongest person I've seen in my entiere life, she's not a robot! We can't imagine all the horribles things they do to her behind the curtains, TMZ keep bullying her, again and again and again! This with the fact that she won't have justice, still didn't really fix her relation with her sons... THIS and only this will make her lose it! They keep attacking her everyday of her life! Somebody needs to help her, she can't fight alone until forever!!!

This exactly want they want, their ultimate goal! Lou and her bosses are paying TMZ, they work together, they will push Britney until her last entrenchments and then when she will be exhausted and lose it, they will go SEE??? WE TOLD YOU??? NEW CONSERVATORSHIP, TAKING THE REST OF THE MONEY AND END HER! It's their goal! I pray it won't happen!!! Somebody save her, the woman need to breath and heal in peace!

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Some fans do buy into this, I agree. I do like to know what TMZ says and when someone copies their articles onto this forum so I don’t have to give them direct hits. Why? I like knowing what Britney’s family is saying about her. Now we know what their ball game is. And now Britney and Rosengart know what they’re doing, too. We should all be watching this intensely.

If Britney and Rosengart don’t act urgently after seeing that Britney’s family is actively discussing another conservatorship (which you and I know SHE DOES NOT NEED!), they’re really, really ignorant.

you’re just buying into the hysteria and worrying yourself with things that won’t happen. she has a probate attorney on retainer - she can’t be appointed a court attorney anymore - also if she’s deemed incapable again she definitely has a plan for that and her estate and who handles her affairs.

she is safe, you need to let it go. all of you. TMZ is selling fear, drama and clicks - they know they are lying and making stuff up, so why do you buy into it?

they have you hooked. they will spin whatever story whenever and however because people buy into it. let it go.

• Like 1

If she went through a bad spell and went off needed medication and is no longer coherent, then she can taken on a 5150 to a mental health center to be stabilized for a few days or a week or two.

That happens to people all the time and you don’t need a conservatorship for that. 

• Like 2

In that case we have to put her mother and sister and father under conservatorship too. One keeps inviting strangers to her house and abuses substances, another one attacks people with a knife lies and is violent, the last one is a danger to himself and to others with his ex wife and his grandsons filing a RO against him. All three of them struggle financially and dont have a steady income or capable of making good financial decisions. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. 

• Like 4

okay my question is, since this is their narrative… and since jamie’s about to pass… my question is who are they going to push for the next conservator … lynne? jamie lynn? lou… these people are nuts. i’m glad britney has her own lawyer now… and after they settled… and this is coming out more… i wonder if britney does have more money some where… or if britney’s money was tied to a lot of things and britney is actually the owner to a lot more things we have no idea about

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, super.nova said:

you’re just buying into the hysteria and worrying yourself with things that won’t happen. she has a probate attorney on retainer - she can’t be appointed a court attorney anymore - also if she’s deemed incapable again she definitely has a plan for that and her estate and who handles her affairs.

she is safe, you need to let it go. all of you. TMZ is selling fear, drama and clicks - they know they are lying and making stuff up, so why do you buy into it?

they have you hooked. they will spin whatever story whenever and however because people buy into it. let it go.

I’m not buying into what TMZ is saying about her. Instead, I’m reading it as what her family is going to try to do. This is their narrative and this is how they continue to try 5150s - like at the hotel recently - and other tactics to get her back under their control.

If Britney and Rosengart are actively aware of this and protecting her legally, fantastic. I hope they are. Britney’s family has made it clear that they’re not letting her go without a continued fight. I have no idea what they’ll try next or what’s possible, especially with all these crooked judges and lawyers.

I really, really hope Rosengart is being vigilant.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 8
4 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I’m not buying into what TMZ is saying about her. Instead, I’m reading it as what her family is going to try to do. This is their narrative and this is how they continue to try 5150s - like at the hotel recently - and other tactics to get her back under their control.

If Britney and Rosengart are actively aware of this and protecting her legally, fantastic. I hope they are. Britney’s family has made it clear that they’re not letting her go without a continued fight. I have no idea what they’ll try next or what’s possible, especially with all these crooked judges and lawyers.

I really, really hope Rosengart is being vigilant.

I’m not sure what’s going on with Britney and Rosengart, but posting her swollen foot on instagram and taking pride publicly in the fact she won’t see a doctor is not something one should do when they want to prove they can take care their own well being. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m not sure what’s going on with Britney and Rosengart, but posting her swollen foot on instagram and taking pride publicly in the fact she won’t see a doctor is not something one should do when they want to prove they can take care their own well being. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yeah, and this is the kind of stuff that her family loves to use against her, without acknowledging that the conservatorship did this to her. I hope Rosengart and Britney are being vigilant. I can’t tell her what to do, and I know she doesn’t need a conservatorship, but her family of snakes is going to use everything and anything against her, even if they have to grasp at straws or twist the narrative.

They did it in 2008. They’ll try it again. And the way they speak to TMZ tells me everything I need to know about their intentions.

• Love 4
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Yeah, and this is the kind of stuff that her family loves to use against her, without acknowledging that the conservatorship did this to her. I hope Rosengart and Britney are being vigilant. I can’t tell her what to do, and I know she doesn’t need a conservatorship, but her family of snakes is going to use everything and anything against her, even if they have to grasp at straws or twist the narrative.

They did it in 2008. They’ll try it again. And the way they speak to TMZ tells me everything I need to know about their intentions.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but that last post about her foot has made me wonder who’s really posting some of those captions again. She’d have to be REALLY short sighted  not to see how writing something like that could be harmful. It’s not even just an image thing, it’s literally saying “look, I won’t even get treatment for an injury”. Why would you say that when you’re supposed to prove that you can take care of yourself? 

Add the latest TMZ smear campaign to the mix and it kind of reeks. I know it probably IS her, but it’s still a bit too off for me.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
20 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She should really do a sit down interview 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You think Britney would sit there and be questioned about dr**s, her alcohol use and criminal boyfriend?

Britney wouldn't even sit for positive things in her life when she released music and stuff outside the C ship.

1 hour ago, BPI said:

But wasn't Britney under a new conservatorship and care plan formed by her lawyer, Cade and Sam?
TMZ's sources are confused.
They are writing this article after the **** that is coming out concerning Lynne.

That adam on X should stop feeding this crap.

Ohhh I might be promoting a rabbit hole of conspiracies that say otherwise (and I’d prefer to avoid that), but no - she isn’t under an actual conservatorship. A care plan was established, but whether it’s followed or not is questionable.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but that last post about her foot has made me wonder who’s really posting some of those captions again. She’d have to be REALLY short sighted  not to see how writing something like that could be harmful. It’s not even just an image thing, it’s literally saying “look, I won’t even get treatment for an injury”. Why would you say that when you’re supposed to prove that you can take care of yourself? 

Add the latest TMZ smear campaign to the mix and it kind of reeks. I know it probably IS her, but it’s still a bit too off for me.

I think it’s her, TBH. I think she really, really doesn’t realize how her content may be viewed externally.

Edited by NotBuyingIt

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.