Lynne does her Marilyn Monroe impression by singing happy birthday to Jansen

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow she shows more love to Jansen in 1 video than she has shown to Britney for the past 15 years.

How pathetic. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

You're right. Lynne resents Britney so much. I knew someone from Kentwood a long time ago and he told me her family was weird about money and kept Britney away from everybody. Man, was he right!

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

You're right. Lynne resents Britney so much. I knew someone from Kentwood a long time ago and he told me her family was weird about money and kept Britney away from everybody. Man, was he right!

Oh wow really?

That's strange.

I just wonder why Britney's family treats her this way when all she ever wanted was for them to love her. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

I knew this guy way back in 2002 as well. He worked at my Christian Summer Camp 

Oh wow.

I wonder how people in Kentwood feel about Britney now.

I bet her parents probably have talked alot of crap about her to people there.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Yup. Never did a vid like that for brit. Only released a book abour brit for her personal gain. Trash mother. 

Their relationship reminded me this song-

Cuz you can see how Britney always cried when the topic of her family/mother came up during the interview, or how she got that gift from her and immediately called her mother. It's just that her mother emotionally "abused" her and never gave her enough true love and tried to replace it by buying gifts.

Whenever Lynne gave a some shiit to Britney, it broke Britney down emotionally because she got some attention from Lynne. Lynne never saw her as her child, but as a breadwinner and a grown woman who exists only to make money... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Bigno said:

Every stage mom is a frustrated performer

As soon as I saw this, I immediately was like, oh Lynne probably wanted to be a star and lived through Britney, even though she maintained that she never pushed Britney into singing or dancing. Just one day Britney was on the trampoline singing and Lynne recognized her talent. Only stage moms put their toddlers into beauty pageants. And Lynne is the only mom from the era I grew up with that did interviews with Britney (the actual star). We’d only see other singers moms speak for like Behind the Music type shows but Lynn was on TRL, Oprah, and other shows. She and Jamie Lynn wanted to be stars like Britney. And because they didn’t achieve the same star power, they took her for granted, abused, used and threw her out when she couldn’t give them access to the limelight anymore. Bryan is a misogynistic piece of shǐt but I never got the impression he ever viewed Britney as a means to make him feel validated in society or as a person, the way Jamie, Lynne and Jamie Lynn did.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.