Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Reportedly ‘Headed for a Divorce,’ He ‘Already Moved Out’

• Content Curators

Ben has hit a breaking point with Jennifer and has “moved out” of the home they share, a source exclusively tells In Touch.

“The writing is on the wall – it’s over,” the insider dishes. “They’re headed for a divorce – and for once, [Ben’s] not to blame!”

“He’s focusing on his work and his kids now,” the insider adds. “Ben already moved out and they’ll likely have to sell the dream house they spent two years searching for. They’ll never stop loving each other, but she can’t control him, and he can’t change her. There’s no way it could have lasted.”

“They waited almost two decades to get back together, but in the end, they just couldn’t make it work,” the insider explains. “They both said they’d matured and learned from their mistakes, but some of the bigger issues that tore them apart the first time remained the same.”

T.CO

The couple is reportedly heading in a direction that could end in a divorce. Ben Affleck has hit…

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. I hope the rumors are false. I like them together and I thought it was cute that they came back together after so many years. And they’re both age appropriate for each other, unlike 50 year old Leo DiCaprio dating a 19 year old girl. As much hate as JLo’s been getting this year, I think it’d be sad if she lost her marriage. Her film career has been flopping, now her music career is flopping, it’s a shame if her personal life falls apart. Perhaps the JLo backlash has infiltrated the home life.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
56 minutes ago, LickedABattery said:

I work in the advertising/PR world and some coworkers have worked events with her. They said she is awful and the most high maintenance celebrity they’ve ever had to deal with. Total control freak.

Yup. My job hosted the SNL after party recently and she was there, the managers said she treated the staff like trash and was a complete diva 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, SJK said:

Yup. My job hosted the SNL after party recently and she was there, the managers said she treated the staff like trash and was a complete diva 

Oooo any specific examples of her behavior? I totally believe that she's awful to people.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block