The new King Charles painting is demonic and crazy

7 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

gurl.....

look at the mirrored image... its literally an image of Baphomet.

ask yourself what you thought were conspiracies even 5 years ago.... and then think about what actually came true... including FreeBritney :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Baphomet Diana is coming to end Camila the rat :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

gurl.....

ask yourself what you thought were conspiracies even 5 years ago.... and then think about what actually came true... including FreeBritney :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Holy **** the stretch! I can feel the wedgie from all the way here :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Holy **** the stretch! I can feel the wedgie from all the way here :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

spacer.png

Are you visually impaired or do you just lack intelligence?

I'm not usually one for conspiracies but this is so blatant.

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

It’s literally artistic af. You can tell it’s an aesthetic choice to blend in his red coat into the background but keep his face prominent. Queen Elizabeth ran ****, so she was the face, and he was a figure without a real body of work, except behind her shadow.

18 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

gurl.....

It's literally not... Like at all, you see what you want to see. 

You are gullible, when other people said it was baphomet, your impressionable mind saw that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, briprin1 said:

It's literally not... Like at all, you see what you want to see. 

You are gullible, when other people said it was baphomet, your impressionable mind saw that.

Absolutely not. I literally had to Google "Devil skull head thing" to get the name cause it was the first thing I saw. And I was the first to comment it.

Wind yer neck in.

Looks like he's burning in hell, I really wonder WHY the artist made everything so red? Even when you don't believe in the occult, this painting doesn't put Charles in a good light at all. Is it to symbolize death? war? the end of the monarchy? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

spacer.png

Are you visually impaired or do you just lack intelligence?

I'm not usually one for conspiracies but this is so blatant.

Lol come on. The possibility of him being a Satanist and the implications of that (which is vague to begin with) can't be compared to the years of concern and unstable behaviour we witnessed from Britney to now what we know. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Lol come on. The possibility of him being a Satanist and the implications of that (which is vague to begin with) can't be compared to the years of concern and unstable behaviour we witnessed from Britney to now what we know. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Baphomet has nothing to do with Satanism, do your research before making yourself look silly on the internet :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Maybe look up Freemasonry, Baphomet and the ties to the Royal Family too..

It's always the least read taking a "superior" stance on people who are actually educated by labelling them "conspiracy theorists".

I didn't imply he was a Satanist at any point, I only pointed out the imagery within his painting.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.