The new King Charles painting is demonic and crazy

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Our future president looks so good! 

:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Anyway lol

I'm not sure. I saw a dog there first. Now that everyone sees Baphomet, I can convince myself of that too. Much of this picture doesn't make sense. And taxpayers' money is being wasted on this "art".

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

So now everything that is red is automatically satanic? The internet has rotted some of y'alls brains :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

gurl.....

look at the mirrored image... its literally an image of Baphomet.

ask yourself what you thought were conspiracies even 5 years ago.... and then think about what actually came true... including FreeBritney :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

gurl.....

look at the mirrored image... its literally an image of Baphomet.

ask yourself what you thought were conspiracies even 5 years ago.... and then think about what actually came true... including FreeBritney :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Girl you literally just see what you wanna see and have clearly been brainwashed :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: I'm still yet to see any online conspiracy theories "come true". Free Britney was never a conspiracy theory, we had real actual information. We weren't trying to find imaginary demons in a mirrored image of a painting :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.