My friend met Britney on Maui

55 minutes ago, stunna_***** said:

Not defending the OP’s post at all (probable troll), but right behind her are people. And she has her ***** out. 

Yep. We had other videos where you can see people around, very close... and she naked.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I call crap, Britney’s teeth are not weird they may be weird for her because we are used to her perfect teeth but when compared with the average person her teeth are totally fine so for someone to say they didn’t know who she was her teeth would not stand out 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, stunna_***** said:

Not defending the OP’s post at all (probable troll), but right behind her are people. And she has her ***** out. 

55 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yep. We had other videos where you can see people around, very close... and she naked.

Y'all do realise that clothing optional beaches exist and are fairly common, right?

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
18 hours ago, Paper_bear said:

But then there was this lady... looking like a sunburned 50 years old german tourist with bad skin and weird teeth,

lol. the audacity.

18 hours ago, Paper_bear said:

Sam and Britney took a spot and in no time Britney went naked. It was weird because on that beach nobody was naked at the time - also I'm not sure if that was even alowed. Sam was looking patient and very kind to her, taking pics of her as she demanded. Some moms were covering children's eyes

now she sounds like a complete nutjob.

15 hours ago, Cuber said:

I believe Britney may have the same problem as Michael Jackson. The toys in their house and acting like a child is something he suffered and Britney probably too. I have a report of her behaving like this in one place but I won't talk because obviously they will say that it is invented but it is not, the person who informed spoke in a very natural way and is totally out of the bubble of pop music/celebrities

I will DM you because I am interested in that story. You know, it's the same with that story of my friend, who is also outside of the bubble of pop music and just described how this went.  I've been keeping it for myself for so long and now that I shared it - I receive so much hate and majority of people not even believeing it...:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Paper_bear said:

I will DM you because I am interested in that story. You know, it's the same with that story of my friend, who is also outside of the bubble of pop music and just described how this went.  I've been keeping it for myself for so long and now that I shared it - I receive so much hate and majority of people not even believeing it...:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I don't know you, and I can't say I believe you because people often make up stories on the internet, but it's clear this fanbase is using the worst coping mechanisms like denial, aggression, and believing in conspiracy theories. They always find their punching bags and call other members names for literally everything. That's not healthy behavior, but what can you do? Don't take it personally and/or seriously, it's not worth it.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DarielXO said:

I don't know you, and I can't say I believe you because people often make up stories on the internet, but it's clear this fanbase is using the worst coping mechanisms like denial, aggression, and believing in conspiracy theories. They always find their punching bags and call other members names for literally everything. That's not healthy behavior, but what can you do? Don't take it personally and/or seriously, it's not worth it.

Thanks, means a lot

I dont think this is true. Sorry. Some things dont make any sense. If people went as far as covering there children eyes from a person being naked, on a non nude beach, someone would have been called and at lease pics would have been taken--esp in these days. 

Btw--your friend didnt "meet" Britney. He "saw" her...

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Paper_bear said:

Your friend may have watched a scene that somebody else videotaped secretly.  Britney was playing with a little girl. She had on both parts of the bikini. Depending on the color, which I don't remember, it might have looked nude.

As for the childlike behavior, Britney mentions it twice in her book. Did you read it and if you did, gloss over it? 

As for the teeth and skin, your friend is just nasty. I would say that for years, she had no access to good skin care but stage lights, heavy stage make-up, no skin care in the facility, then nothing under Jodi Montgomery's regime. She mentioned the lack of care on her IG, and she wrote on her IG that Paris Hilton's skin care recommendation was excellent. She had tried other methods before. 

Some of you, not just you, come here without any knowledge what Britney writes. Just throw out insults in the hope some of it sticks as if Britney weren't a human being who went through hell.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block