can paula abdul beat britney in a dance competition?

10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Yes - Britney can’t dance anymore. She has zero rhythm and ear” for music and movement

I don't think that's something you lose, she prob still has it but lacks practice and she refuses to learn choreo from someone else than herself so that is the problem 

• Like 1

Paula is an actual choreographer so she knows how to move her body and free style.

Britney in her prime could execute any choreography, but she never could choreograph which is why we see those videos we see now - spinning (and not the technical kind) and touching herself.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Anyone can dance better than Britney these days. Even Madonna, who is old enough to be her grandmother. Britney unlearned how to dance, and this is very clear in her daily videos on Instagram. She no longer knows how to feel the rhythm and uses the same limited and uncoordinated movements for any song. For someone who has been dancing since she was a child, it is curious how she lost all the technique she had. Seeing her “dance” nowadays gives the impression that she has never danced in her life.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Richie said:

i just think her performance at the BBMAs was superior to britney's... no hate I love britney's 2016 performance and I get she had reasons to be nervous, but Paula was twice Britney's age here at the time and she literally ate almost every performer out. 
I think her entrance is reminicsent of britney's entrance at the Iheart Music Festival, but again, hers was better mainly because of the choreo which seems easy when she does it 

should britney collab with her? I think she has bops and she's a great choreographer. comment! 

did we forget Britney was high on lithium and many suppressants during that time and that left her with permanent nerve damage plus her sabotaging her work so her c-team didn't profit from her forced work???

• Love 1

This is a good performance as I said before but if Britney did that instead of her 2016 performance, u would mur*** her.

This is really basic, has the same boring moves over and over again and they constantly lifting her or she is jumping. Ofc she is not singing live and her outfit is just simple.

Most of u also obviously didnt know before u enter this topic that she is also a choreographer. That means absolutely nothing just so u know. 

Britney wasnt good in her performance, she was great and I am happy she used that statememt for that period of her life because it is true, also if she didnt use it for herself obviously there would be no one else to give her credit. 

I think if u dont feel that 2016ney is enough u should consider moving on now that she is retired.

U can downvote, quote all u want but I am just tired year after year people here downplay everything Britney did just for the sake of being realistic and blah blah

Britney is a great dancer and COULD learn complex choreo again if she wanted to. I love Britney but she can't come up with great choreo on her own.

Paula is a great dancer AND choreographer. That's the difference.

Both have injuries and dancing is harder for both of them than it used to be, part of getting older. Any dancing that they do is impressive to me. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.