Was this the last time she talked to us?

10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I miss these videos so much :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

And the last time she sang live for us…

Does anyone get the feeling that something changed after 2022? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She went radio silent after 2022. No promotion for her book. No more voice notes. 

Maybe the KFed interview with Jayden really affected her. It was said she went off all meds around this time so maybe Cade is protecting her from speaking because she isn't in a good place.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, justhanging said:

She went radio silent after 2022. No promotion for her book. No more voice notes. 

Maybe the KFed interview with Jayden really affected her. It was said she went off all meds around this time so maybe Cade is protecting her from speaking because she isn't in a good place.

You’re right. I feel like that was probably the last thing she expected they could do to her. That video of Jayden exposing her and conveniently cutting the video to paint her in a bad light must have shattered her soul. I can’t imagine the betrayal she felt. I wish we could send her a big hug!! 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I miss these videos so much :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

And the last time she sang live for us…

Does anyone get the feeling that something changed after 2022? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I remember the public turned on her in late 2022 when she posted some things about fat people and talked about Xtina and Selena Gomez.

Maybe she felt the world wasn't truly there for her and kind to her after being freed so she became a recluse again.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I remember the public turned on her in late 2022 when she posted some things about fat people and talked about Xtina and Selena Gomez.

Maybe she felt the world wasn't truly there for her and kind to her after being freed so she became a recluse again.

Didn't she have her miscarriage in 2022? More trauma on top of trauma for her. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, justhanging said:

She actually did talk to us on camera once for her book:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t really remember people bashing those videos? I only remember posts encouraging her for being confident in her voice. 

find the original, every body was saying she sounded bad. i’m sure if they were doing that here they didn’t it every where… and also, ppl constantly commented on her not being able to stay still in vids… i’m glad britney doesn’t talk to us any more. she is constantly judged. we don’t deserve her tbh , we’re a trash fanbase 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Didn't she have her miscarriage in 2022? More trauma on top of trauma for her. 

Yeah that’s what I was gonna mention.

I think that along with the betrayal of Jayden doing an interview about her really affected her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block