Britney spotted with Paul as he drives HER Mercedes

if u think about it, ever since she started spiraling in 2006 after her divorce, she's never had an stable life on her own. 

it's like her autonomy ended in 2008 with the cship and she picked it up right where she left it - spiraling. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

Now the whole world sees why the conservatorship was put in place. She clearly needs it. She is not mentally stable to function on her own or make decisions hence her choosing this loser. I won’t be surprised if she married him or get pregnant. 

You don't place people in conservatorships just because you don't agree with their life choices. Get a clue first before spouting ignorant nonsense. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, ferref118 said:

This is beyond disappointing its like seeing a recovering addict fall back into old habits. We all fell in love w britney because of who she was and what she created in her glory days but its very clear that Britney is so far gone therés only fractures of who she once was. People change thats why friends grow apart and relationships end. For me it feels like this relationship is holding on to what once was cuz what it is today is not anything holding on for. 

Girl, he may be her toy boy. Have you ever wanted to have someone with whom you can have casual regular seex and end it at any time? 

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

You don't place people in conservatorships just because you don't agree with their life choices. Get a clue first before spouting ignorant nonsense. 

Exactly. Then Lynn should be in one for choosing Jamie as a husband and staying with him after all the abuse.

Britney is a mess rn, but I hope she’ll learn. Maybe the hard way, but she needs to live a life on her terms with her mistakes.

10 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

She’s only had this one a few years, since like when she was singing Lonely in the car with Sam. It’s top of the range 2020/21 I think.

The original one went forever ago

I thought I remembered her switching it out but damn girl get a different color or something, reminds me of her white sunglasses she’s been wearing for years 

8 hours ago, ElenaB said:

if u think about it, ever since she started spiraling in 2006 after her divorce, she's never had an stable life on her own. 

it's like her autonomy ended in 2008 with the cship and she picked it up right where she left it - spiraling. 

Did you forget that she married the local town bum in 2004 BEFORE Kevin (7 months later).

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ElenaB said:

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Britney spotted with Paul as he drives HER Mercedes

Boom, boom, baby
Pick you up in my Mercedes
I'ma be a little selfish
Be a little selfish
Boom, boom, baby
Pick you up in my Mercedes
I'ma be a little selfish
Be a little selfish

Pin on Smarties

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block