Britney: Note to self or anyone reading this…

6 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I recently used the song in a video I posted of my cat so I'm actually hoping she's sending me a message....then again, she should know I find alcohol triggering right now so yeah, not exactly the message I was hoping to receive:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

“So tell me everything is not about me…
But what if it is?”  😂😂😂

7 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Since Idk how to post images, picture of bottle of wine with this caption

"Note to self - or anyone reading this !!! This is not a joke... there is a profit reading of charities in plateau foundations where therr are people who need to find their own path through the arts !!! Literally are so smart !!! Made this up today just call and donate the sticker off a banana You know that Dole sticker and make sure you send it to this address: St. Avenue World Spins Zip Code 866987 !!!"

"Psss... KISS MY BEAUTIFUL *** [flipping the bird emojis] Stay nice folks !!!"

Oh uh….i..

thanks boo

6 ore fa, BlackoutITZ ha detto:

Molti degli utenti qui svolgono il lavoro del Team Con per loro.

In fact, after the tmz articles, users who had not written in a long time appeared

• Like 1

Two diff topics going on here 1) Britney drinking 2) some users going at it but

i dont think this is alcohol as the main problem . Same stories we've seen for four yrs. Britney go on twitter less attention there and you only have 44 million compared to other celebs so even less on x

I missed the audio where she was playing 'Simply The Best' while holding the wine bottle! I think the caption threw me.

Alcohol is a problem when it is causing significant issues in personal/professional life or health wise. Britney has had a difficult week with the court case and divorce so I'm not going to call it, just not the best habit to get into to cope with things.

7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You seem to have the concept of an open form confused, we're all here to give our 'pointless opinions about a celeb". 

That's what the forum is for, If you think Britney isn't boozing that's your choice and keep going to bat for the housekeeper while you're at it. 

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

someone needs to learn how to read

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.