New IG post: Pinky is my real name

26 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

She is so obsessed with JT. It's funny that fans spent years criticizing him for mentioning her here and there, but now they're finding her obsession with him cool. She must die with his indifference even though she does everything to get his attention.

She is trying to get his attention but he doesn't help matters either still writing songs about her. His new Technicolour song it's about his "Marilyn Monroe, but the modern day"...who looks like Marilyn Monroe? It's so obvious.

Apparently it's his favourite song too.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

And he was completely obsessed with her, too. 

Yup! There is even an interview he did post break up where he admitted he was infatuated with her. It went both ways. It still does

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw yesterday she posted this but deleted it today

Is this an Otis redding song? I feel like there was a Otis connection between them? Does someone remember that?

Just now, Pinky98 said:

OMG proof she reads my posts :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: yaaas queen pinky herself has arrived. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Is this an Otis redding song? I feel like there was an Otis connection between them? Does someone remember that?

I think she or he or both have said they listened to a lot of Otis Redding, Stevie Wonder, etc.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

And he was completely obsessed with her, too. 

That part. I would say probably up until 2014, Justin was still very much consumed by Britney and was strongly affected by her. 

However, he has most likely now officially moved on and Britney needs to do the same. 

Edited by BabyHotAsIce
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, amel said:

She is trying to get his attention but he doesn't help matters either still writing songs about her. His new Technicolour song it's about his "Marilyn Monroe, but the modern day"...who looks like Marilyn Monroe? It's so obvious.

Apparently it's his favourite song too.

Technicolor is not about britney lol but his new songs Drown and Flame certainly are. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Technicolor is not about britney lol but his new songs Drown and Flame certainly are. 

Who looks like Marilyn Monroe?...it ain't Jessica Biel.

Ofcourse it's about Britney.

spacer.png

Edited by amel
  • Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block