Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

53 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Thing is: Britney lies, so does her family and TMZ. So, is not like we can blindly believe in anything. What I do know is that people who are just living their life don’t get caught on those type of situations.

Britney needs therapy and treatment for trauma and what else. After her divorce she is clearly getting worse and it seems she has no one around who genuinely cares about her. 

I know it sounds mental but Britney needs to find some super fans and befriend them. Ain’t nobody coming for her with one of us around :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, BPI said:

Unlike.2007, which many of you are invoking, Britney can use social.

That’s her tool to communicate instantly. Back in the day, if she wanted to communicate something on her website, she probably had to call the IT people who run it and tell them what she wants to say, but now, that tool is at her fingertips and she can do it herself without the middlemen in a matter of seconds.

People saying 'now it all makes sense,' have you bumped your head or are you really that delusional to believe this story?

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

It makes absolutely zero sense. So, she was spinning in her private hotel room, twisted her ankle, and Lynne, being the psychic she is, called in paramedics on her? Are we seriously supposed to believe this? I'm sorry to say, but she's clearly lying again, and there was definitely more to the story than just her spinning. She probably got into a physical fight and screaming match with that ex-convict, and considering it's Chateau Marmont, someone called the police and paramedics. I'm not a Lynne fan, but there's absolutely no way she or anyone else orchestrated this whole thing in a matter of seconds. I don't trust a word that comes out of Britney’s mouth anymore.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

TMZ has been changing narratives for days, the physical confrontation, the nervous breakdown were later denied by paramedics. They know Britney, they know that even a simple picture taken in a certain context they can use it to say she needs to be locked up.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

My god her ankle :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: is huge. Why the parademics didn’t attend her ankle? She needs bandages.

how was she able to walk in the pictures? 

this is too much :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I twisted my ankle running down the stairs when I was 16 - I was excited because my father finally agreed to let me get a belly piercing (like Britney - duh! 😆).

I went to school for 6 hours, walked normally and everything, then in the evening masive pain started and my ankle looked just like Britney’s. 

It’s really common for the pain and swelling to be delayed. When it actually happened, I only heard a cracking noise and didn’t feel much pain until hours later. 

Which makes me assume the paramedics were called because of the arguing, as she wouldn’t have been in much pain or agony straight away. 

But who knows, that was just my experience 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Edited by kittyonstrike
  • Like 1

I wake up and see this ... after the mess about the Chateau some can apologize about their words against her :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: Glad we have the info, as I said it was setup.

STOP BELIEVING TMZ AND CO !!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1

Okay so it wasn’t a body double then. But I admit we all tell small lies sometimes. However I totally believe what she’s saying in this video. It was definitely a setup because there were no video recordings of any altercation. It’s 2024 and there would definitely be footage from witnesses. TMZ made up the story of a meltdown.

3 minutes ago, Showreel Channel said:

Okay, allora non era una controfigura. Ma ammetto che tutti a volte diciamo piccole bugie. Comunque credo totalmente a quello che dice in questo video. Era sicuramente una messa in scena perché non c'erano registrazioni video di alcun alterco. È il 2024 e ci sarebbero sicuramente filmati di testimoni. TMZ ha inventato la storia di un tracollo.

Leaving aside the fact of photos and videos, but Tmz was denied by the very police and paramedics.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

People saying 'now it all makes sense,' have you bumped your head or are you really that delusional to believe this story?

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

It makes absolutely zero sense. So, she was spinning in her private hotel room, twisted her ankle, and Lynne, being the psychic she is, called in paramedics on her? Are we seriously supposed to believe this? I'm sorry to say, but she's clearly lying again, and there was definitely more to the story than just her spinning. She probably got into a physical fight and screaming match with that ex-convict, and considering it's Chateau Marmont, someone called the police and paramedics. I'm not a Lynne fan, but there's absolutely no way she or anyone else orchestrated this whole thing in a matter of seconds. I don't trust a word that comes out of Britney’s mouth anymore.

After reading your post, it’s made me rethink and you’re probably right. The only way Lynn would have known is by means of that ex-con guy. The same way Lynn knew Sam Lufti. If that’s the case then that guy has been strategically been placed in her camp just like how Sam Lufti was planted by her team.

This is weird AF 

why she is almost naked? 
why the meds doesn’t give her medical attention? 
Was lynne trying to put her under a hold 51/50 ? They were triying to do the same they did back in 2008? 
why is she thanking rosengart?

I feel the story is not complete 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

If Britney lied or was mistaken about the ‘body doubles’, why would she not be lying or mistaken about all of this now? 
It just doesn’t add up, the only consistency is her blaming everyone around her once again. 

The only people saying she had meltdown is TMZ. The police and paramedics even denied TMZ claims. I believe Britney closer to the truth tbh.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block