Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Estrella said:

specially because the ambulance arrived because of a 911 call, that anybody could have done outside of the hotel . In one of the reports they mentioned that the woman screaming looked similar to Britney´s description ,but they didn´t say that it was actually her ,the wording was weird but it makes sense now with your theory....

This delusion from you is unreal. Literally just making up scenarios to excuse the behaviour. Carry on

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I didn’t agree with the cship and I think we all saw how complicit it was but at the same time, Britney clearly needs help or someone looking out for her. I don’t want things to end badly for her. Unfortunately to the GP they will probably see this as proof she needed the cship. She needs help, but she also doesn’t need people taking advantage of her. 

Exactly! It’s frustrating how some members here seem to think we are saying she deserves a conservatorship or that she’s crazy and deserves forced treatment. No. What we’re saying is that we are worried and it’s natural that we care since some of us have been fans since the 90s. We pretty much grew up with this woman. We want to see her healthy and wining in life and it’s frustrating how she can’t see that her choices are leading her back to the same destructive patterns. Due to her trauma it’s understandable that she’s scared of doctors or therapists, but I really do hope she’s able to find a middle ground and find a therapist that she can trust and that she’s willing to receive advice and follow it or maybe even take medication if that is something that she needs.

It’s not easy to go from having zero choices to suddenly being free to do whatever you want, I bet it’s exhilarating to do absolutely everything you want, whether good or bad and have the freedom to do it… But unfortunately some choices are causing her harm and it could end badly down the road. She would benefit so much from having a good and positive support system but instead she surrounds herself with the worst men and terrible friends. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I would love to hear some good news about Britney for once.

Jesus, please help her, you are the only one who can 💜✝️☦️ save her from poor decision making and bad people (especially men). Amen. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

Oh goodness. Just seeing this now. Feels like I got transported back to 2007. Those were such scary times.

Right!! I’m there with you. The PTSD from that time is huge in this fan base right now. Ugh nightmare 🥺

oh Britney. I hope you find your way. 

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

This year? Nope, they literally just started popping the day after the settlement. 

Because it’s hot news and Britney is also seen with that house keeper who’s a ex felon.. that’s what being a celebrity is. No difference to what they post on insta trashing other celebs. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Because it’s hot news and Britney is also seen with that house keeper who’s a ex felon.. that’s what being a celebrity is. No difference to what they post on insta trashing other celebs. 

What is hot news? The picture they took of her in the car the day after the settlement? Remember that one? It was the first picture they had published of her in a year

Please wake up

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

What is hot news? The picture they took of her in the car the day after the settlement? Remember that one? It was the first picture they had published of her in a year

Please wake up

No. Hot news as in her court proceedings coming to an end so it garnered attention in the media… that’s how being a celebrity works.. 

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Exactly! It’s frustrating how some members here seem to think we are saying she deserves a conservatorship or that she’s crazy and deserves forced treatment. No. What we’re saying is that we are worried and it’s natural that we care since some of us have been fans since the 90s. We pretty much grew up with this woman. We want to see her healthy and wining in life and it’s frustrating how she can’t see that her choices are leading her back to the same destructive patterns. Due to her trauma it’s understandable that she’s scared of doctors or therapists, but I really do hope she’s able to find a middle ground and find a therapist that she can trust and that she’s willing to receive advice and follow it or maybe even take medication if that is something that she needs.

It’s not easy to go from having zero choices to suddenly being free to do whatever you want, I bet it’s exhilarating to do absolutely everything you want, whether good or bad and have the freedom to do it… But unfortunately some choices are causing her harm and it could end badly down the road. She would benefit so much from having a good and positive support system but instead she surrounds herself with the worst men and terrible friends. 

100% this :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

No. Hot news as in her court proceedings coming to an end so it garnered attention in the media… that’s how being a celebrity works.. 

Oh, you mean, like the time 2 years ago when a court date was coming up and they decided to publish an article saying that she's irresponsible and ran out of gas in a freeway...except the incident had happened 2 months prior. But they decided to publish that the day before a court date.

Or do you mean the day they said she was wasting all her money buying utility items at Amazon.com? That was right before a court date too

• Love 1
Just now, Applejack said:

Oh, you mean, like the time 2 years ago when a court date was coming up and they decided to publish an article saying that she's irresponsible and ran out of gas in a freeway...except the incident had happened 2 months prior. But they decided to publish that the day before a court date.

Or do you mean the day they said she was wasting all her money buying utility items at Amazon.com? That was right before a court date too

Aren’t you the one agreeing with Britney’s deleted insta caption saying they hired a body double and that it wasn’t Britney in the pics and you believed it? I can’t- Pls stop talking to me. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I get all you're saying, no one is saying Britney wouldn't do good with a psychologist or that she's completely healed and all. 

What we're saying is that these are the same tactics they have always played. Back in 2007, people would say the same things you said. All worried about her. When we looked back, we realized the tabloid were manipulating the whole situation. People fell into that.

We don't have to luxury of knowing what's actually going on in her life now to look back on something that's just happened. But they do the dirty game of taking things out of context and all.

All I'm saying is, don't make assumptions and don't feed into the TMZ article.

Yes, we can ask her to be mindful but not due to this article or assume things because of this article. That can lead to very dangerous territory.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Aren’t you the one agreeing with Britney’s deleted insta caption saying they hired a body double and that it wasn’t Britney in the pics and you believed it? I can’t- Pls stop talking to me. 

Google COINTELPRO

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

You’re crazy. Get help 

Get help? COINTELPRO didn't happen? Lmao. Those same smear campaign tactics still happen today. I'm not saying it's a FBI plan or anything, genius. But these tactics are still used 

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

I get all you're saying, no one is saying Britney wouldn't do good with a psychologist or that she's completely healed and all. 

What we're saying is that these are the same tactics they have always played. Back in 2007, people would say the same things you said. All worried about her. When we looked back, we realized the tabloid were manipulating the whole situation. People fell into that.

We don't have to luxury of knowing what's actually going on in her life now to look back on something that's just happened. But they do the dirty game of taking things out of context and all.

All I'm saying is, don't make assumptions and don't feed into the TMZ article.

Yes, we can ask her to be mindful but not due to this article or assume things because of this article. That can lead to very dangerous territory.

I don’t disagree with you. I definitely think there’s a smear campaign against her and this is Team Con’s attempt to clean their name and once again “punch her in the face” so people pat them in back and say they were right all along. I absolutely do not disagree with that.

My concern is Britney surrounding herself with bad people and very coincidentally these situations happen when she’s with this individual… The last few times she’s been papped it’s always with this man. Now, I might be wrong, let’s hope I am, but I still think it’s not wrong to worry about someone I have loved and supported since I was literally 7 years old. I don’t appreciate the comments (not made by you) saying I’m bashing Britney, when I have always been supportive and respectful in this forum… And my post history can attest to that. The only warning I have ever received was for defending Britney since another member was attacking her.

Just because I don’t instantly clap at all her life decisions, doesn’t make me a hater. I will always support Britney and I will always want the best for her.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Get help? COINTELPRO didn't happen? Lmao. Those same smear campaign tactics still happen today. I'm not saying it's a FBI plan or anything, genius. But these tactics are still used 

It’s HILARIOUS seeing that user call anyone crazy, they’re like a mosquito buzzing around! Just ignore them they’re not worth your time

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t disagree with you. I definitely think there’s a smear campaign against her and this is Team Con’s attempt to clean their name and once again “punch her in the face” so people pat them in back and say they were right all along. I absolutely do not disagree with that.

My concern is Britney surrounding herself with bad people and very coincidentally these situations happen when she’s with this individual… The last few times she’s been papped it’s always with this man. Now, I might be wrong, let’s hope I am, but I still think it’s not wrong to worry about someone I have loved and supported since I was literally 7 years old. I don’t appreciate the comments (not made by you) saying I’m bashing Britney, when I have always been supportive and respectful in this forum… And my post history can attest to that. The only warning I have ever received was for defending Britney since another member was attacking her.

Just because I don’t instantly clap at all her life decisions, doesn’t make me a hater. I will always support Britney and I will always want the best for her.

Yup, you're very clear headed and that’s really good. I really get you.

I just personally think it's not wise to dwell into what Britney is doing or who is she with because... I don't know and neither does anyone else. But you can worry and criticize, no problem. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block