Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

2 minutes ago, Chloe321 said:

Is her boyfriend calling the paparazzi?  How do they always know where she is?  It's like 2007 all over again.  Sam lufte and Adnan ghalib Deja vu

He is, well at least in my opinion he is...A few days ago they were "randomly papped" in what I assume is his neighborhood. Even a toddler acts better than him... The photos were so staged.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It is extremely unfortunate that Britney isn't taking better care of herself post conservatorship. She worked so hard for what she has and had to fight so hard to regain her freedoms but now seems to be throwing it all away. I don't want it to come to that but she is actually putting herself in that situation. There's no set up, this is Britney making her own choices.

There was obviously some sort of scene that escalated, as well as a potential injury. For those asking why is there no video from inside the hotel, it has a no photography policy due to their celebrity clientele. I wouldn't want to risk it as a guest.

She will probably still keep Soliz around, despite being told her is bad news. She had public fights all the time with Lutfi and he was still kept on board.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Who let this man into her life without background check? Who hired him as the housekeeper? 

Was this man hired to cause Britney trouble as a freed woman?

I don't get how a man with his credentials made it that far. I'm sure Britney is not the one who personally hires staff.

We need that Surprise Witness to make a video of Soliz

Just now, warioaddams said:

Who let this man into her life without background check? Who hired him as the housekeeper? 

I don't get how a man with his credentials made it that far. I'm sure Britney is not the one who personally hires staff.

Who knows if she’s the one hiring, it could be. We just don’t know tbh but she’s prob fallen for the bum 

2 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Ummm? I don’t think they talk to her do they…

I think they have stopped talking to the media, but I think they are still receiving child support so maybe that will change when the money stops coming in.  Time will tell 😔 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I hope you’re being sarcastic because I was beginning to like your posts…

I'm joking obviously, the level of denial of some people here is out of this world. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

People aren’t going to want to hear this but he would never be anywhere near her if a conservatorship was in place. This is the price of fame and freedom. Britney has the freedom to make her own choices even if they’re self-destructive and harmful to her. I think this is the way she wants it. I recall some interview where she said something like she’d rather be on the mountain cliff in the I’m a Girl video rather than the shark put in Work B because at least she has the freedom to jump if she chooses or something like that. This was during the Femme Fatale era.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ForeverAStan said:

The problem with some Britney fans is that they always think it's someone else's fault: Sam, Cade, always other people except Britney herself.
I don't agree with how the conservatorship has been handled and how she has been treated, but the way Britney is behaving now is the reason she ended up in it.

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Britney should be free to make mistakes just as anyone else without people throwing around that she should be in a conservatorship. Britney just doesn't have the best taste in guys but this is what freedom is - she is making HER  choices in life whether y'all like it or not. 

Edited by osu24
  • Like 1

Some of the comments from select members today are the polar opposite to what they were yesterday.

All kindness gone, all respect, gone.

I know this situation is challenging, but I fail to see how loyalties and support die in the space of 24 hours.

Are we really facing the heartlessness of 2024 society, or does Exhale have a bot problem?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I recall some interview where she said something like she’d rather be on the mountain cliff in the I’m a Girl video rather than the shark put in Work B because at least she has the freedom to jump if she chooses or something like that. 

This interview still scares me 💀

• Like 1

I didn’t agree with the cship and I think we all saw how complicit it was but at the same time, Britney clearly needs help or someone looking out for her. I don’t want things to end badly for her. Unfortunately to the GP they will probably see this as proof she needed the cship. She needs help, but she also doesn’t need people taking advantage of her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Britney did. She is lonely and doesn’t appear to have any relationships with unpaid people. She is someone who is vulnerable to harmful people, which is what they argued the conservatorship protected her from.  

1 minute ago, Isla said:

I didn’t agree with the cship and I think we all saw how complicit it was but at the same time, Britney clearly needs help or someone looking out for her. I don’t want things to end badly for her. Unfortunately to the GP they will probably see this as proof she needed the cship. She needs help, but she also doesn’t need people taking advantage of her. 

The problem was who oversaw her affairs and finances. Jamie was a monster, but we saw how much she thrived when her brother briefly took over.  That 2016 Britney is long gone, and it’s sad to see. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block