Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

9 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

Girl just go to a lovely spa and stay there for a few months. Somewhere spectacular with great food, great views, and no morons.

Call it rehab, call it a holiday, call it what you want. 

And you think that’s gonna help her? Isn’t that what she’s been doing for the past 2 years yet she managed to start a messy relationship with a dr*g dealer?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Actually the TMZ report says police were called at first and came to the hotel, but they saw nothing wrong and left. And next the ambulance was called and they ALSO left without having to take care of her. 

so where was the mental breakdown? I'm so confused, but none of this is making any sense. 

Just now, britisthecolor said:

I wasn't talking about the story tho. The woman in the pictures is soo clearly Britney.

And? Who knows?

I've heard stories about body doubles.

The pictures might or might not be her.

The pictures might be out of context.

For now, without knowing anything about her, it's useless to discuss what is true or not when all we know there's an obvious smear campaign.

All we must know is to not trust TMZ

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’m sure the article says guests heard a mental breakdown in the hallway going down. hence why emergency services were called 

And the Page Six article says emergency services where called for an injured woman 

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

so where was the mental breakdown? I'm so confused, but none of this is making any sense. 

There was no mental breakdown, is a false story.

She twisted her ankle for partying, someone called the paramedics she didn't let them get in. For whatever reason goes outside and the paparazzis do this photo op.  

I guess someone in that hotel sneak to tmz they were there, that or a guest who was annoyed by the noise. 

She is so dumb for going to this place.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Did you read the article? People called the police because she was screaming as if having a mental crisis.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

And? Who knows?

For now, without knowing anything about her, it's useless to discuss what is true or not when all we know there's an obvious smear campaign.

Come on now, you are just deluding yourself, it's Britney in the pictures.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

And? Who knows?

If you think those NON blurry pap pics are a body double then you’re the one who needs to get help.  That’s Britney’s face…. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Come on now, you are just deluding yourself, it's Britney in the pictures.

Didn't you get the point of what I'm saying?

Look at the post directly above mine

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Britney_Jean said:

Did you read the article? People called the police because she was screaming as if having a mental crisis.

so why wasn't she taken to the hospital is she was having a mental episode? seem that every article I read says conflicting things.

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

so why wasn't she taken to the hospital is she was having a mental episode? seem that every article I read says conflicting things.

Because it’s not a 5150… an ambulance can’t legally take you if you go outside and confirm you’re ok to them.  Do you even know what a mental breakdown is? It can be screaming and arguing for a short period of time. You’re not constantly going mental for hours and hours… 

Edited by Blackout Britney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block