Britney reportedly blowing through her $60 million fortune

3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Her own actions being posting ***** on instagram or the housekeeper? She has said multiple times now she likes to offend people. So I don't know. 

I was really rooting for Rosengart to bring this home... What was hiring that lady from Kroll who was a FBI ex-agent about anyway? They must be building a case they want to execute on. (I can only dream!)

It's every few months we get the same story... So infuriating.

I don't think Britney would sit for a criminal case seeing how she didn't want too for the accounting's proceedings nor pursue a win.

I lost hope in Rosenfraud when he dropped the ball on Jimbo's dispo and didn't think Robin Green Hill needed one. In addition, now this settlement it doesn't seem like they're going after Lou and Tri Star. Britney just posted that she don't think there will ever be justice, to me that hints that they won't be going for it. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

They are trying to manipulate the narrative to make it seem like the c-ship was better for her because at least her spending was being regulated (and when I say regulated, I mean strictly controlled, since her father didn't want her to buy sushi, or telling her painting her cabinets was too expensive, all the while he's siphoning money to Lou!), and conveniently leaving out that an artist of her caliber should be worth more than a paltry $60 mil.

The ironic part is that TMZ was never worried about all the money that Britney has to give to her father and lawyers during the conservatorship. Of course, they never cared because it will paint Team Conservatorship as the real villains. Let's remember some 'fans': all the money that she lost during this time:

Documents reviewed by Forbes revealed that Jamie Spears has been paid at least $5 million since the start of the conservatorship in 2008. A year later, according to Forbes, Spears started to make monthly $16,000 payments to her father. Those, over 12 years, have added up to $2.4 million.
According to the New York Times, Spears’s father took 1.5% of the residency’s gross ticket and merchandise sales, from which he made at least $2.1 million. Two years before that, he took a 2.95% commission from his daughter’s “Femme Fatale” tour, making an estimated $500,000.
Aside from payouts to her father, Spears has had to pay millions of dollars to lawyers since the start of her years-long legal battle. One court document said she paid nearly $332,000 to her lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III, for his services between 2016 and 2018. It is estimated that Spears has paid Ingham at least $3 million in legal fees since 2008, according to the New York Times.
Additionally, as the conservatee is usually responsible for paying the fees of a conservator’s attorneys, Spears has had to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for her father’s legal representation. Forbes reports that she paid at least $170,000 in late 2018 to Freeman, Freeman and Smiley, the law firm representing Jamie Spears.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, rolando G said:

Okay where are her friends!? Pink, Gaga, Miley, Beyonce all have said they love Britney and used her name for promo.

Where are they now?

Why can't someone help her or at least spend time with her?? 

Her relationships with women seem to be non existent to have a group of girls around, maybe she doesn't want it after what her childhood friends did, Jansen, Laura Lynne ect. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think Britney would sit for a criminal case seeing how she didn't want too for the accounting's proceedings nor pursue a win.

I lost hope in Rosenfraud when he dropped the ball on Jimbo's dispo and didn't think Robin Green Hill needed one. In addition, now this settlement it doesn't seem like they're going after Lou and Tri Star. Britney just posted that she don't think there will ever be justice, to me that hints that they won't be going for it. 

I don't know anymore... I have read the court docs and it really didn't read like Rosengart wasn't fighting for her. I find it crazy that this is how it all ends... 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, rolando G said:

Okay where are her friends!? Pink, Gaga, Miley, Beyonce all have said they love Britney and used her name for promo.

Where are they now?

She doesn’t want help. I think she still thinks she’s rebelling against her parents but she doesn’t grasp she’s only harming herself with the decisions she has been making. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I don't know anymore... I have read the court docs and it really didn't read like Rosengart wasn't fighting for her. I find it crazy that this is how it all ends... 

I think he was fighting in her favor, but it's plausible he dropped the ball several times unfortunately. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

My guess is Britney can’t actually afford staying in court any longer with how little she works now. These proceedings are so expensive, how could she afford this in addition to her regular lifestyle without an additional income? Of course, she gets residual royalties and that must amount to 60-120k per month, but the legal expenses must be the most expensive thing in her budget, which is why I think she pulled out of it at this point. This could also explains why TMZ was tipped that she is broke. It’s not that she is broke, but rather that she doesn’t want to invest any more capital in this.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, rolando G said:

Where are they now?

Because no one will want to get close knowing that the next day they could become a target on Instagram. She literally dragged a random fast food employee just to show a little empathy. She did the same with Aguilera. You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Not to mention that no celebrity can do anything for her now. The only help Britney needs is a good psychologist and a good PR team to deal with this wave of defamation that is once again rising against her.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, Joel Santos said:

Because no one will want to get close knowing that the next day they could become a target on Instagram. She literally dragged a random fast food employee just to show a little empathy. She did the same with Aguilera. You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Not to mention that no celebrity can do anything for her now. The only help Britney needs is a good psychologist and a good PR team to deal with this wave of defamation that is once again rising against her.

That's what puzzles me fans get angry for those that didn't speak, then they get angry when they do speak.

Christina shouldn't of been attacked after her beautiful statements in support of Britney and her freedom. 

• Like 2

It's TMZ, I mean c'mon :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I'm sure she's not going broke, but she's probably spending her own money the way she wants. I actually believe A LOT more money was wasted while she was in the c-ship. Let's not forget she had so many lawyers, doctors, team of people, her family, etc... none of them worked for free so the amount of money spent during those years must have been bananas and that's why she was always on tour or with a residency :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Now she's spending her own money and that's perfect. What's she expected to do? Leave her money to her kids? lol :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Her personal struggles is a different story imo :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

12 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I agree with this.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's what puzzles me fans get angry for those that didn't speak, then they get angry when they do speak.

Christina shouldn't of been attacked after her beautiful statements in support of Britney and her freedom. 

When artists don't speak out, fans get angry. And when they do speak out, those same fans say they are using her name for promotion. Not to mention that Britney herself also gets furious when someone shows affection and respect for her. She prefers attention from those who treat her like trash, like Eminem, JT, Kanye...

30 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It's TMZ, I mean c'mon :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I'm sure she's not going broke, but she's probably spending her own money the way she wants. I actually believe A LOT more money was wasted while she was in the c-ship. Let's not forget she had so many lawyers, doctors, team of people, her family, etc... none of them worked for free so the amount of money spent during those years must have been bananas and that's why she was always on tour or with a residency :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Now she's spending her own money and that's perfect. What's she expected to do? Leave her money to her kids? lol :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Her personal struggles is a different story imo :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I think both things are true at once: The conservatorship was fraudulent and mismanaged her finances, AND Britney likely blows through tons of cash unwisely.

I do believe Jason Trawick was telling the truth when he said she just didn’t understand the value of money, how to save, or how to spend. I don’t think she was ever taught this. We know her uncle back in Kentwood managed her finances back in the day, and I think she never learned how to do certain things on her own when she became alienated.

But if that’s true, she has a right to go broke without a conservatorship. And she’ll have to learn from it like every other adult. I will never believe in a conservatorship for her.

(Also, no disrespect to her kids because they are kids and Kevin/Victoria were idiots for those interviews, but I agree with you 100% that kids are NOT entitled to their parents’ money.)

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think he was fighting in her favor, but it's plausible he dropped the ball several times unfortunately. 

There was no excuse for a lawyer at his level and his caliber to drop the ball several times. He took working pro-bono as doing the bare minimum for her case.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

There was no excuse for a lawyer at his level and his caliber to drop the ball several times. He took working pro-bono as doing the bare minimum for her case.

I sadly agree, it all started with his dispo of Jimbo he failed to get it done properly. 

• Like 2

But does anyone come to you and tell you how you should spend your money?
The money is Britney's, if she wants to waste it all on dolls let her do it.
We understand that Team Co. is operating to influence public opinion and try to make profits.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Christina shouldn't have been attacked after her beautiful statements in support of Britney and her freedom. 

I still can’t believe the amount of hate Christina received by Britney fans AND Britney herself. Didn’t Britney call her fat too?? I don’t get it. Christina was courteous and plus it was HER night? Britney alienated everybody because of her reactions. She even went after Selena for months because Selena told her she wanted her to be fine and happy. I guess other celebs realized it was not worth it for them the bad press… It sucks but I can’t blame them.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Mysteriously missing: she just made a bestselling book and will probably release music she already recorded when she needs money. If need be she can make more music, another book, etc. She literally never needs to tour again or do any promo.

In the meantime she’s spending money SHE HAS which is… what almost anybody would do in her position. In fact, compared to most functional people, she’s not going into debt for her vacations. The narrative only shifts against her when she’s not working and making money for certain people. As soon as she’s working, even if she’s “not functional” she’s a boss ***** slaying and making $$$, and is a total powerhouse inspiration. People don’t care about the underlying trauma, they just want her medicated and on stage looking the way they want her to look since they aren’t able to do it for themselves. 

Entertainment is also so superficial. I stg, if Britney had a PR person for her Instagram, got makeup and hair done everyday, and had a stylist she would be “goofy and free spirited”. She works out all the time and is fit AF which doesn’t read as completely dysfunctional either. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Jack Spears said:

Why has this forum turned into a pro-jamie forum? I remember back in the day people were supportive, but now she has freedom and people don't like the way she's expressing herself they all have a problem. 

TMZ and Jamie have a very long historical link and posting these articles is just complete and utter nonsense. This is exactly the kind of stuff and news that began to circulate in 2006-2007 before she entered her C-ship. Take this down, now. 

Plus those threads unfortunately are the ones that receive more attention and replies on this Britney Spears forum…

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block