Britney needs to seek help and stop the negative spiral of potential substance/alcohol abuse. Her Instagram posts are unsettling to everyone I know.

I have sympathy for her because of the abuse and control she's faced and now she wants to rebel by not going to any counselors but I believe she should take a look at Jennette McCurdy's journey of healing and realize that a proper therapist can do wonders. 

Britney clearly has addiction tendencies and she will keep self destructing by rebelling in these Instagram posts where she's clearly under the influence. All this because she doesn't want to be controlled but good advice from a friend to get help isn't control.

She isn't completely off the rails and out of touch but this path she's been on the past few years seems very negative.

I hope she finds a good mom figure/therapist that she can trust. 

UO6LMOO6FNAZFCIQLCLMFJZTSY.jpg

Edited by justhanging
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

apparently Britney is a drunk because she's drinking a $300 bottle of wine and that post of her smoking in the studio is indicative of a substance abuse problem. 

all of this on a Sunday 

Edited by super.nova
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Seek help?! She was human trafficked and her abuser just got away with it. You seek help!

I am. Everyone needs therapy, it makes me sad that it's not affordable to everyone. 

I understand she was human trafficked. Her social media makes it appear that she's not on a healthy path and doing any better than a few years ago. Perhaps a therapist can speed healing along.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

What is wrong with her being angry in this situation 

Nothing she has every right to be angry. But the way she appears at times on social media makes me think she is abusing alcohol or substances to numb the pain.

• Love 1

@Kaitlyn Johnson said it well:

Britney was invited to congress to meet with them and speak. She had the opportunity and platform, but instead chose to twirl in her living room.

The image that she projects to the public isn’t one where people are rooting for her, unfortunately.

The general consensus is that she needed a conservatorship. I had a lot of hope that her case, and she herself, would make history and help change the laws, but that wasn’t what she wanted. We have to stop feeling bad for her and accept that she controls her narrative now. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block