Guess what time it is?! Time to get a job Sean Preston and Jayden James!! Kevin Federline will lose 100% child support from Britney Spears in 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!! The kids are all grown up!!!

5 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

She talks trash about them on her social media.

If I had kids, I'd reserve my exclusive right to talk ***** about them anytime I felt like, yet mwrder any stranger who even dares to. :)

I assume Britney isn't much different. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

Stop calling them "kids" they are bearded men now!!!

Canadian Hello GIF by Shay Mitchell

0_britney-boys-main.jpg

For real some people act like they haven't done anything to continuously hurt their mother. Both are about to be legal adults so acting like their infants when they can sit on TV bashing their mom is wild. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real some people act like they haven't done anything to continuously hurt their mother. Both are about to be legal adults so acting like their infants when they can sit on TV bashing their mom is wild. 

agreed. if they never appeared on TV I would have said leave them alone, but they decided to go public and be 'famous' so be it.

also, one is 18 other is 17. Britney was 16 when she started and no one cared if she was a kid or not.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

agreed. if they never appeared on TV I would have said leave them alone, but they decided to go public and be 'famous' so be it.

also, one is 18 other is 17. Britney was 16 when she started and no one cared if she was a kid or not.

Great point about how Britney was treated when she was 16 and 17, Sean and Jayden aren't babies.

If they're man enough to go on TV, skip their mom's wedding and now fans use the excuse they were brain washed.

They know right from wrong at this point. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

She talks trash about them on her social media.

She didn't trash them at all. She says that they did not visit her again after she asked to see them more often. She says that they want her to work again so she can continue to pay the $ 40 000 they get per month.

If you think that these words are trashing, it happens in your own mind. You have probably come to the conclusion that the boys are ungrateful or that they try to blackmail her: you can see us if you work and pay. They learned this type of blackmail from their grandfather.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
On 4/23/2024 at 2:34 AM, that's hot y'all said:

you are not her. it's fcuked up to talk about ppls children. I'm pretty sure she would find it really weird and creepy. and drag you on her insta.

this is being way too parasocial she is not your friend she doesn't know you exist. 

• Like 1
On 4/26/2024 at 8:39 AM, bbbsss said:

I hope she doesn’t give them a dime, but she probably will. 

you hope britney is a bad mother? thats some ****ed up ****.

ps. calling them kids is totally normal to do, you dont stop having kids after they turn 18. they will always be Britney's kids. 

Edited by kevin.
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, kevin. said:

you hope britney is a bad mother? thats some ****ed up ****.

ps. calling them kids is totally normal to do, you dont stop having kids after they turn 18. they will always be Britney's kids. 

Not giving your adult kids money is not bad parenting. Actually, the opposite. They gotta learn how to pay their own bills. 

I've been doing it since I was 18. So do most of ppl in this world. It's only in places like america it's ok to live in your moms basement till you're 40 and leech off of ur parents. 

Also what about their dad ? He should probably help them financially too but of course double standards. 

If they dont want to talk to her than they shouldnt ask for money either. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block