Taylor Swift New Album 2 Million First Week Sales 1.4 million sold in 1 day

Taylor had done it again her new album set to debut at #1 with over 2 million sold!

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Taylor Swift's 'The Tortured Poets Department' album is off to a blockbuster start in the U.S., according...
THATGRAPEJUICE.NET

Taylor Swift is set to tower taller than tall with her latest studio album, ‘The Tortured Poets Department.’ The LP...

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Girl is 20 years into her career and doing numbers like this is insane. Good for her! 

With saying that I’m glad Adele will still hold the record though. ❤️

It's so legendary to be selling like this and have a fan base so committed in 2024. 

Taylor is ICONIC

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She played a part especially with her retirement. 

She had everything set for a comeback and basically Said F it, you don't deserve me. 

Unacceptable.

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Glory should be 10x that by now. I swear I'm living on a planet where is it me or do people not have immaculate taste. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Loving the, mostly, positive vibes in here so far! Exhale usually is VERY toxic towards Taylor (which I don't understand since she's a fan of Britney herself...).

I think ANYONE selling 1 million copies in the first week in this digital era, even if it's with 4 editions, should be applauded.

Record stores, vinyl sales, ... are all literally thriving on her releases. She basically feeds them lol.

And the best fact? She doesn't need 20 songwriters or to twerk half naked for it to achieve this!

That's talent right there. Even if you dislike her, ignoring her talent is painfully ignorant.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She joins Adele and NSYNC,  and what's more impressive in a streaming culture she still moving million sellers.. her record extending 7th one to do that. 

Love Britney, but she could never pull in these numbers and compete with today's girlies. 

• Like 3

I don't really like Taylor that much. Her songs all sound really similar. As far as reaching the masses and profiting on that she is like no one else currently in the industry. 

I will mention that this is what Britney's success was like in the early 2000's, she was untouchable. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block