5 Reasons The Feds Could Be Investigating Britney's Conservatorship

This case definitely goes far beyond what is happing in the current court proceedings.  What is going on now is just the tip of the iceberg.  I just hope Lou’s connections don’t go deep enough to interfere with an FBI investigation.  Who knows how far this really goes, and it will take YEARS to see a good amount of things brought to light/justice being served.  As always Lola, thanks for your threads!

• Love 3

I don't think there will be any fbi case. But yes all of this is true and yet Britney got no justice. Her alcoholic bankrupted father was put as conservator of her and her money. Make it make sense. But hello to Reva Goetz as she made a decision without medical incapacity declaration and also stripped Britneys right for her own lawyer. But she probably has a nice home she bought allegedly on all that money. And Lou got rich of course

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block