Lynne Spears's close friend Tatum gets EXPOSED by Jacob Diamond for being a stalker at Britney's house and recording everything behind Lynne's back

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You might be right but I just can’t comprehend why she allow these leeches in her life after finding the truth about them? I guess it might be because they know too much?

Having a private army to feed her ego seems like what Lynne wants. She is always surrounded by people and I wouldn’t doubt she loves to brag about "her" money, her family, be a mother of an International superstar...

Jacob and Tatum are attention seekers and she probably already noticed, but she needs them to please her. I think Jacob was doing extra favors for the group or they wouldn’t accept a gay man near their children... after they decided to drop Jacob,  the homophobia monster showed up.

Lynne is a leech herself, I don't believe she is easily fooled, but I believe she pretends to be this naive old lady to take the responsability away from her. If the msgs Jacob shared are real, Lynne doesn't care about any of her daughters, she rather JL to be attacked than her. 

Britney in other hand,  seems very easily manipulated. That birthday picture of them is a solid proof of that...

Lynne knows what to say and how to act to deal with Britney. She knows Britney will always come back for her, sooner or later.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Daredevil said:

he is a leech, but at least he spills the T. I would let him be. At least we find out more details on Lynne and what she's been up to.

He sounds like a crazed stalker obsessed with someone that smiled at them once.

The thing with Tatum is also bizarre. There was that Britney insider IG a while back (2020ish?) that was loads of unseen photos posting pics of Britney at a dentist having braces put on in NYC during ruthless, etc and ones that had never been made public. I remember Tatum commenting 'who is this'.  It could've been either of them.

Seems like they were both trying to compete with each other to see who could become Lynne's bestie, that's prob where tatums video comes from.

From Tatum's own words she's wealthy in her own right, flying private jet. Don't forget she has raised children she adopted which suggests she's a good person. A lot of Lynne's circle is wealthy, thats how she matchmade Jamie Lynn.

He's just pathetic though. What a leech.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block