Tate Mcrae's world tour starts tomorrow

6 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

oh gosh, the girl who has one viral insta/tiktok song goes on world tour? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I call these artists lesser pop girls haha sometimes they make decent music. Like Madison Beer. She also toured her last album in small venues and people were having a lot of fun. The songs are good too. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

She’s playing at smaller venues. Venues Marina who hasn’t had a hit in the USA in over a decade has played and filled. You’d think McRib would have bigger venues since everyone keeps saying she’s the next Britney and who has been overplayed to hell 

Ok now it makes sense, Tate does serve tiktok star britney wannabe at times and thats about it :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Mcrib :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

She’s playing at smaller venues. Venues Marina who hasn’t had a hit in the USA in over a decade has played and filled. You’d think McRib would have bigger venues since everyone keeps saying she’s the next Britney and who has been overplayed to hell 

She's literally playing at Madison Square Garden! lol Can Dula Flopa and her flop album/singles fill Madison Square Garden these days?? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, work said:

She's literally playing at Madison Square Garden! lol Can Dula Flopa and her flop album/singles fill Madison Square Garden these days?? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Lmao not you calling one of the most successful females in music right now a flop when her singles are still selling and streaming amongst top 50 on iTunes/spotify/Apple Music and sold out her European shows this year in minutes. McRib will be lucky to do the same 7 years from now 

AND Greek theater in LA has a 5900 capacity 

Edited by RadicalOptimism
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Two hits!!!!! Exes and Greedy

Sure honey. Lets forget 10:35 that has over 500 million streams. More than Exes actually! More than Britney's latest hit.

Let's also forget about she's all I wanna be & that way with over 400million streams.

I dont' expect u *****es to know how to count but that's 5 hits

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block