Had a dream about Britney's album

The standard had 10 tracks and the deluxe had 20. She had a song on there called Aurelium which I never heard before so I looked it up and apparently it means gold or golden. It was a song about her relationship with Sam. She also had another song on there that was titled After The Aurelium which was about her relationship with Sam after the spark was over. She also had a song on there called Bassy which was similar to BFB but it was more EDM club friendly.

• Haha 1

Oh and she had her signature child like humor in the studio when she adding fun sounds to the songs. There was also a document that was sealed with writing on it that said not to open until Britney is ready to sign. She had a lot of freedom and they had the documents ready for her to sign when she was ready.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block