Rihanna's best era?

What's Rihanna's best era...  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for “Loud,” but it was a toss up between that and “Good Girl Gone Bad.”

”Umbrella” SAVED her career.  Rihanna was kind of a joke at that point and that song changed the trajectory of her career.  I remember a lot of people being shocked she wasn’t dropped from her record label after “A Girl Like Me” underperformed.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

”Umbrella” SAVED her career.  Rihanna was kind of a joke at that point and that song changed the trajectory of her career.  I remember a lot of people being shocked she wasn’t dropped from her record label after “A Girl Like Me” underperformed.

From what I remember A Girl Like Me did fairly well. SOS went to number one, Unfaithful and Break It Off were also hits. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Easily Good Girl Gone Bad for me.

For one, she probably wouldn’t be the huge star she is today without it.

It also has her most iconic song, Umbrella. It’s still her best in my opinion. 

The whole album was a new direction for her and gave her a distinct style. All of the singles were memorable and great. It’s my favorite era. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

I voted for “Loud,” but it was a toss up between that and “Good Girl Gone Bad.”

Rihanna wasn’t a joke then. Sure, her first era wasn't as eventful and she still had a lot to prove but by AGLM in 2006, she had established herself as a main pop girl with multiple hits. AGLM sold almost 4 million worldwide which were incredible numbers for a newer artist. The GGGB era was simply when Rihanna transcended into a superstar. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Fita said:

At first I voted at good girl gone bad era. But then I remembered Diamonds and how iconic it was and is. Unapologetic also has Love without tragedy which is a great track. So Unapologetic for me.

Unapologetic is her best era but the bottoms are afraid to admit that. She looked her absolute best and sounded the most confident she had ever did. IMO, that era was when she truly grew into her own skin. Globally, she was the most massive she ever was and became THE definitive it girl.

Just look at the material:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block