Did anyone get to see DWAD live? What was the atmosphere like?

45 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

lol I just read that entire thing like this:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

Ha! I thought about typing it out but didn't know if anyone would actually read it. It's insane how long ago it was, but my memories of that night are crystal clear. I couldn't sleep AT ALL that night because my ears were running like crazy, and I just kept replaying every moment in my mind.

• Love 2

i went to the 3 of her shows: night before hbo special (mgm), the hbo special (mgm), and then a soundcheck/show in anaheim (staples center). it was wild. vegas was buzzing over it. they had a massive picture of her (elvis promo) that scaled the entire side of the mgm hotel. i had front row seats near the the end of the catwalk. i was screaming so much i damaged my voice for like a month.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

DWAD definitely changed my life 😌 This was their performance in Japan in 2002. Since I was still a teenager, I asked my parents to get me a ticket. I still watch that tour often. 😊Then there will be performances in 2017. Just remembering it brings tears to my eyes 😭 If I could see her performance, I would like to go abroad next time.

Edited by It's me
I made a mistake
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, --- said:

i went to the 3 of her shows: night before hbo special (mgm), the hbo special (mgm), and then a soundcheck/show in anaheim (staples center). it was wild. vegas was buzzing over it. they had a massive picture of her (elvis promo) that scaled the entire side of the mgm hotel. i had front row seats near the the end of the catwalk. i was screaming so much i damaged my voice for like a month.

Omg, that’s so cool!! Are you on the DVD? I’d die..  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

6 hours ago, --- said:

Did you see the Elvis impersonator in the audience?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block