Meghan Trainor teases new song ‘To The Moon’

Can't she just go to the moon and stay there? like... forever?

Jokes aside, even tho her music is terrible I've seen her in a couple of interviews and she seems to be a really nice and cool girl

Edited by work
  • Haha 2
20 hours ago, work said:

I've seen her in a couple of interviews and she seems to be a really nice and cool girl

I assure you, she is no such thing and she went on a Britney hate campaign during the Free Britney movement. I can’t seem to find them tho… she must of had those interviews removed.

found them…

Also, every time I see her in interviews, she always trying flex like she’s an icon when she had one hit song about having a fat bum.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 4
  • Like 3

This is why hair, makeup and styling is so important, sadly! Cause this is basically a Britney Instagram video. But because Meghan looks flawless, no one is going to insist she needs institutionalising.

The industrial double standard Britney faces every day is outrageous (when I’m at a party)

Edited by troubleforyou
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block