Which song do you like from Britney that is an unpopular choice?

Lace & Leather, Ooh Ooh Baby, One Kiss From You and Trouble For Me. Troule For Me is actually one of my favorite tracks from Femme Fatale, Ooh Ooh Baby is one of my favorites from Blackout, and both L&L and OKFY are my absolute favorites from Circus and OIDIA respectively :)

Edited by FFBetterThanBlackout
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

3, Trouble for Me, Anticipating, Lace & Leather, ISBE, What You Need, Hard to Forget Ya. All bops..  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I completely forgot What You Need existed and it was my most streamed song from Glory at one point! Also It Should Be Easy is so underrated. 

Also completely forgot to say but Don't Cry is one of the best Britney ballads and it comes from BJ.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Private Show :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Hide contents

Solely based on the fact we got this ridiculously good commercial with it!  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I actually listened to this song for the first time yesterday after a very long time…it was even more worse than I had remembered. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:
THE AUDACITY OF THEM TO NOT SHELVE IT!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

I actually listened to this song for the first time yesterday after a very long time…it was even more worse than I had remembered. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

The verses are good and the hook is really catchy imo but I don't like the "work it work it" part and that bridge is one of the worst out of Britney songs I've ever heard. I still like it though! Just not what I'd choose to hear on the regular but wouldn't skip it if it started to play.

That said, I'll stream Private Show because it's been a while honestly.

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

THE AUDACITY OF THEM TO NOT SHELVE IT!

That song along with the commercial It feels like a fever dream honestly. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: I do kinda like the song though once in a blue moon! :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

The AUDACITY of team con to allow her to look that goodt and not even make a full blown music video?! Like I know they were brain dead stupid and pure evil but still... Like damn... Private show could of been a fan fav with a music video of her looking like that lmao  

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

pretty gurlsX Factor Hair Flip GIF by Iggy Azalea

Pretty Gurls is a CLASSIC deep cut gem... 

alien music video GIF by Vevo

Also funny you say this as just seen a new video on Youtube talking about Pretty Gurls and Pretty World album :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block