44 minutes ago, britneyleaks2006 said:

Sonically they were the coolest and most progressive/innovative producers she worked with; no one else could replicate their style. It was so experimental, edgy and weird... They really had their own vibe and unique sound.

It was like, so Britney-esque, you feel me? When I think of Britney, I'm all about "Radar," "Toxic," and "Piece of Me." 

It sucks big time that she cut ties with them after "Circus" and "How I Roll" ! Seriously, no one else even came close to Bloodshy & Avant.

When it came to pushing boundaries and being ahead of the curve, those guys were in a league of their own . .

They are good, but I dislike those songs, and Flopble in most :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

I prefer Freakshow :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Umm.....I- :nopingout_meme:

stand disagree GIF Trouble is that gurl! Still sounds so fresh to this day! 

1 hour ago, britneyleaks2006 said:

Sonically they were the coolest and most progressive/innovative producers she worked with; no one else could replicate their style. It was so experimental, edgy and weird... They really had their own vibe and unique sound.

It was like, so Britney-esque, you feel me? When I think of Britney, I'm all about "Radar," "Toxic," and "Piece of Me." 

It sucks big time that she cut ties with them after "Circus" and "How I Roll" ! Seriously, no one else even came close to Bloodshy & Avant.

When it came to pushing boundaries and being ahead of the curve, those guys were in a league of their own . .

Agree with what you are saying! Although I feel Bloodshy & Avant are no longer a thing if I can recall correctly! I didn't know they did Phonography or Unusal you! Two of my faves on that album also! <3 They were truly a dream team together and complement each other so well! It's a crime we didn't get a full produced album with them but we did with Will.i.am. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: I hate this timeline sometimes lmao 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, britneyleaks2006 said:

You're insane! "How I Roll" still feels so fresh and ahead of its time with its glossy and synthetic production. it's flawlessly polished, it's like ultra dreamy plastic mechanical pop perfection.  This song predicted and anticipated the whole "hyperpop" that's now taking over the music scene and that artists are Charli XCX and Hannah Diamond are now doing... 

it's as if it was released a decade too early . Now everyone and their mother in the "hyperpop" genre is making that sound. 

I can acknowledge it’s pretty innovative and less basic than Radar And Trouble… I wouldn’t necessarily skip it if it came on, but it doesn’t have much replay value to me.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block