There’s something so captivating with britney

Yes, even with these Instagram videos, You can tell she was born to be a Star. She still has that IT factor that no other polished star does. I don't feel the same when I see Beyoncé or Rihanna, not even Dua Lipa causes that feeling on me even though I like them

The only one is Ariana but for different reasons, her voice and music resonates with me.

Hope we can see Britney in her element once again.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, nevs1212 said:

Urgh I know she doesn’t want to make music but I feel like she’d bosss it if she wanted to. Even these tiny snippets of her dancing you can see why she’s a superstar. The way she moves with the music and the way she eye balls the camera 

She has that **** effortless look which no other pop stars have. Without trying hard and looking cringy.

Okay, I don't like her videos for weird edit, weird moves and weird stuff.... But I have to admit that in this video she has good shadows on her eyes that are like:

Does this mean she finally knows how to use makeup and shadows? Because sometimes the ghost of 2001ney looks through her eyes.

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

Okay, I don't like her videos for weird edit, weird moves and weird stuff.... But I have to admit that in this video she has good shadows on her eyes that are like:

Does this mean she finally knows how to use makeup and shadows? Because sometimes the ghost of 2001ney looks through her eyes.

Thats one reason I always hold back when discussing her instagram. There is so much Primeney in her face...

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Love her dress, its so pretty!

Btw it amazes me that she still knows how to work and move her body in a naturally sxy way without it being cringe.

That is something she used to be really good at in her prime.

Have you seen her eye shadows? For some reason she brought back 2001ney for this time? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block