JayTawndré announces March 22nd release of EP "Is anyone out there, God?" along with Tracklisting and new song "Is anyone out there, God?"

I've been feeling broken. My family and friends have shut me out. I am lost, alone and broken. 

I have a new EP coming out and I'm excited about it.

Tracklisting 

1. Save Your Sorry

2. Is anyone out there, God?

3. X 

4. Take Me Higher

5. Feel Me

6. Desire

7. Appetite

8. 100

9. Masquerade 

dance dancing GIF

I also am doing vlog videos and sharing a lot more than I do on Exhale on my personal social media accounts. So I would love my friends on here to follow my content. 

Here's some life videos and my new song which expresses how I feel in a instrumental 🩵

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 5
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Fita said:

I know how hard and intense it must feel but you're not alone, okay? There's plenty of nice people out there (that you might not know yet) and you're important.

I really appreciate these words of kindness. I need it right now. I'm crying in my heart. Dealing with health issues due to alcohol use. I'm a mess. But I'm also resilient because of all the bull**** I've been through. I'm a ******* survivor. But yeah, it's a good nice thing of you to take time to show some love. I will try to reupload the original video I did of me speaking. If you play it on speakers loud it should have audio 💕

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 4
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

It's like rock meets trap-pop you can feel the aggression and pain in the beats :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Agree.

It has so much power in the beats and really captures the vibe of the song title.

I think this is one of my fave songs of yours.

• Love 1

First of all, I’m sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. It can be a cruel world.

You’re def not alone, even though I live probably in another continent than you, you can always message me if you’d like. Always up for a chat. And you are important. Hope you get to see that.

Now the song… this is really great work. I can feel a somber kinda theme throughout it. Don’t know if that’s your purpose but this is how I interpreted it.

You are very talented, don’t give up!

• Love 1
On 3/19/2024 at 5:05 AM, rck92 said:

First of all, I’m sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. It can be a cruel world.

You’re def not alone, even though I live probably in another continent than you, you can always message me if you’d like. Always up for a chat. And you are important. Hope you get to see that.

Now the song… this is really great work. I can feel a somber kinda theme throughout it. Don’t know if that’s your purpose but this is how I interpreted it.

You are very talented, don’t give up!

Thanks for the love and kindness. I will definitely reach out if I'm feeling low. Appreciate it. Hope you're well :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Somber and melancholy is the vibe I wanted for the song. The whole EP is a bunch of different sounds and it just somehow is cohesive. The whole EP drops tonight at 9pm or sooner. Hope you're on my YouTube! 🫧

YouTube: @JayTawndre

• Love 1
8 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Thanks for the love and kindness. I will definitely reach out if I'm feeling low. Appreciate it. Hope you're well :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Somber and melancholy is the vibe I wanted for the song. The whole EP is a bunch of different sounds and it just somehow is cohesive. The whole EP drops tonight at 9pm or sooner. Hope you're on my YouTube! 🫧

YouTube: @JayTawndre

You’re welcome. Hope you will :)

Alright, got it. That sounds good, I could actually use some new music haha. I’ll be sure to subscribe! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, rck92 said:

You’re welcome. Hope you will :)

Alright, got it. That sounds good, I could actually use some new music haha. I’ll be sure to subscribe! 

Here's the thread with the new EP 🩵🥹🫧so excited to hear ur reaction 🎶

• Love 1
On 3/16/2024 at 11:27 PM, princessmimi said:

Agree.

It has so much power in the beats and really captures the vibe of the song title.

I think this is one of my fave songs of yours.

Thank you so much for loving this song 💞 it's my favorite song I've produced along with other bops on my new EP. 

PLEASE check out my new EP 🫧

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block