SECOND READING OF THE WOMAN IN ME: WE SHOULD BE MORE KIND!

Re reading it gave me another , more full-in depth prospective of her story and how she experienced it and how she’s trying to navigate through it now!

we should be more respectful and supportive. Even if that means no longer being in the public eye. What I wish for her is to show the world again her gifts but in her own term. And just remembering how great she’s in it!

She said how much joy singing and dancing and the audience gave her. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

I loved her memoir, it touched me so much.

Its probably the most moving and saddest celebrity memoir I ever read.

It also explains why she's the way she is now and honestly if anyone went through what she did,

who knows if they'd even be around still.

She is a true inspiration. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3

I'm re-reading it too at the moment.

I bought the kindle version (digital) this time, cause I just had the actual book and the boo I read it so fast some things may pass it thru, now I'm reading it again to remind me the pain. 

Edited by Jup1ter

She offers us so much perspective in the book, and if we just listened to her we should be able to understand how deep her trauma is that she is now dealing with and just how long lasting it will impact her, it’s extremely difficult and 13 years to be controlled and have no autonomy for oneself (let alone be forced into mental facilities and be put on very dangerous and altering dr**s without consent) must be such long term trauma to unpack and heal from. None of us truly understand yet everyone so freely judges her choices and her well being as if she freely did this to herself.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

She offers us so much perspective in the book, and if we just listened to her we should be able to understand how deep her trauma is that she is now dealing with and just how long lasting it will impact her, it’s extremely difficult and 13 years to be controlled and have no autonomy for oneself (let alone be forced into mental facilities and be put on very dangerous and altering dr**s without consent) must be such long term trauma to unpack and heal from. None of us truly understand yet everyone so freely judges her choices and her well being as if she freely did this to herself.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block