In the Zone original tracklist + Girls and Boys being Britney's favourite song off the album

On 3/14/2024 at 11:17 PM, PlayboyMommy said:

I was gonna tell you to just look on Xray but for some reason they only have the spread uploaded without the interview 

Some kind eBay seller uploaded a picture of the corner of the page where you can read some of it though and here's an old forum post featuring some but still not all of the questions, sorry I couldn't help you

IBB.CO

Image s-l960-jpeg hosted in ImgBB
SPEARS.PROBOARDS.COM

There's no two ways about it – Britney is a libidinous deity. This week we bring you instalments...

Thank you very much for your time!

I also have some pages. It is the rarest, I think.

Now take a closer look; 'All right, suit your self. Under pain or death, would you ever eat human flesh?

' Hell, no' Britney say.

' Look, if you don't eat, you are going to die'

' No'  Britney says.

What kind of a person, asks such a question ?

poor B, only she knows. They were mad on her.

Edited by pop analyst

I love this song and Over To You Now. They’re so different. I know at the time it was popular to have exclusive tracks for different markets and projects. I’d end happy but buying the same album like 4 times. I also think theirs a lot of legal stuff that dictates what songs make the cut in what market. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block