It wasn't Guy Chambers who produced the song 'Strangest Love'

10 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

It has been said to death but that Wikia fandom page can be edited by anyone just like Wikipedia unreleased songs page and it should never be referred to as a credible source of information

VOCAROO.COM

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this as it delves into even nerdier territory☝🤓

But in case anyone needs even more proof, Wade also previously used the same Welcome to Me intro sample on a track he had made for his MTV show the previous year

(Minute 1:03)

It's in fact an In the Zone track. I actually thought @Isla would remember since I'm pretty sure they were the one who first pointed out years ago but Carole's website was archived back in the day and one of the updates mentioned she was working with Britney and Wade on his 21st birthday which would have been in 2003

The only reason why there were reports of Carole working with her in 2007 - as well as Michelle Bell and RedOne in 2005 - was because that's when their respective publishers convalidated their songwriting credits on public databases such as the US Copyright Office and ASCAP and the fansites at the time took notice and made posts about it which resulted in outlets such as E! covering it

This can also be proven by the fact Carly Simon released another Wade and Carole song on her 2007 album which was most certainly either written or recorded around 2002/2003 as well as it sounds really outdated compared to all the other songs

Don't remember finding the stuff about Carole working with Britney mentioned on her website, but I do remember reading somewhere she worked with her and Wade in 2003. And I had no idea Wade also used the same sample for one of his own songs... it's an older 70s song but I can't remember what it's called?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block