2015 Britney Dancing Like Currentney

Ppl are harsher now cause if we’re being honest less ppl were paying attention to her in 2015. 2014-2018 was a weird period of she’s able to sell out piece of me and tour, she’s working, glory did okay, but the gp wasn’t really checking on her or caring. Now she’s kinda back to 98-2012 where everyone talks about everything she does.

i never thought the dancing videos were weird. Do I I think the outfits she dances in are horrendous at times? Yes. But that’s beside the fact. The gp also tends to be harsher to women who aren’t in super shape and look put together. Britney was about 10-15 lbs lighter in 2015, so the gp didn’t notice as much cause she looked like a fit early 30s woman.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I never thought the dancing videos were weird. Do I I think the outfits she dances in are horrendous at times? Yes. But that’s beside the fact. The gp also tends to be harsher to women who aren’t in super shape and look put together. Britney was about 10-15 lbs lighter in 2015, so the gp didn’t notice as much cause she looked like a fit early 30s woman.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Ppl are harsher now cause if we’re being honest less ppl were paying attention to her in 2015. 2014-2018 was a weird period of she’s able to sell out piece of me and tour, she’s working, glory did okay, but the gp wasn’t really checking on her or caring. Now she’s kinda back to 98-2012 where everyone talks about everything she does.

i never thought the dancing videos were weird. Do I I think the outfits she dances in are horrendous at times? Yes. But that’s beside the fact. The gp also tends to be harsher to women who aren’t in super shape and look put together. Britney was about 10-15 lbs lighter in 2015, so the gp didn’t notice as much cause she looked like a fit early 30s woman.

I do feel like the less media attention on her was primarily because of team con wanting less attention on themselves. They made it very difficult to get news on Britney that wasn’t directly from them. Britney is a lot more accessible now

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block