Wendy Williams conservator files lawsuit against Lifetime to STOP documentary

Well this just SCREAMS suspicious and is giving major Lou Taylor vibes..so awful for Wendy and her family 

Wendy Williams' court-appointed guardian, Sabrina Morrisey, has filed a lawsuit against Lifetime's parent company, A&E Television Network, RadarOnline.com has learned.

RADARONLINE.COM

Sabrina Morrisey, Wendy Williams' court-appointed guardian, has filed a lawsuit against Lifetime parent...

court documents obtained by this outlet suggest it's an attempt to block the network from airing an explosive two-part documentary on the former talk show host.

52 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

It’s all very lou Taylor. The difference in Britney/ Wendy situation is Wendy family’s is fighting hard against it. The guardian revealing Wendy’s diagnosis is a distraction. Because it doesn’t answer the question where is Wendy.

True. We have all the answers and know everything.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I think it is unethical for a documentary to be made about a person and that person isn’t involved in creating it. Wendy is not in the state of mind/health to be involved in this. I agree it should be stopped.

As much as I want to see what Wendy has been up to it saddens me to see her this way. The trailer looks like they are exploiting her and I even questioned then how her family would allow this exploitation. I would hate it for Britney too

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This conservatorship is becoming a new business opportunity for those greedy lawyers, doctors and who knows who else.... 

It was supposed to be for elderly and severely disabled. In Britney's situation they just turned it into human trafficking. And still getting away with calling it conservatorship. 

I dont see them trying to put wendy to work. But they r probably stealing her money. 

46 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

This with the recent diagnosis just makes me so suspicious! I hope things get better for her when the documentary airs!

#WhereisWendy

the diagnosis scares me because it reminds me of Britney. They originally said she had dementia but it was back tracked because it was obviously a lie.

Now it’s much more more believable to pass this lie on to Wendy but she’s still not that old, she’s not at the common age for dementia. Her family can’t even see her to confirm the diagnosis 

• Love 1

Those agreeing this documentary should be blocked because they feel it’s exploitive. I think you should see her niece’s interview on The View. She explains her family’s side so well. It reminds me of the Casey Kasem case, where his guardian, his wife, was isolating him from his children of his first marriage. They lost so much time with him because his wife kept moving him around and not letting his children visit or speak with him. Wendy’s 93 year old father had a health scare and her family reached out to the guardian and didn’t hear back until days later. And I believe she said the doc was filmed starting two years ago or so. And Wendy wanted it out there to expose the reality of her situation. I could see how some may say she’s not mentally capable of consenting to this now, but when it was first being filmed I'm sure she was more mentally capable and if she feels like this is a horrible situation, shouldn’t we give Wendy the benefit of the doubt to watch her movie? Also another point made by the niece is the family is not paid for any of the promotion of the doc or the doc itself. Wendy had a three film deal with Lifetime and this will be the third. So she already got paid for this. So in this case the conservator is the one who has access to any profits this film makes.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block